I am sure most of you have read Ana’s and my posts about the new launches from colorbar. For the uninitiated, they have come out with a range of colourful beauty accessories. Today, I will be reviewing the blush brush.
What attracted me to this brush was the pink color. The brush has a chubby white handle and pink bristles which make it look oh -so -cute. This is primarily the reason i bought it without trying at the store.
The brush is easy to wash, as in the pigments from the blush don’t stain the brush and the brush does not shed at all. This is true of all the brushes I bought from this range. Being synthetic, the brush dries very quickly
Sounds too good to be true?
Well it is! The brush is extremely scratchy to use and it is not a pleasant feeling at all! I have been using TBS blush brush forever now and after using that brush its difficult to like something else. But, having said that, I was very excited to try this brush as I have always been happy with colorbar. This one somehow feels like the Vega Blush brush
I have given up using this brush as it is not a good feeling at all. I have washed it and dried it very well and now use it to clean the keyboard of my laptop and i feel it works better that way! So to keep it short…I would skip this one and go for a TBS blush brush instead or even the one from FACES.
What I like about Colorbar ‘KeepBlushing’ Blush Brush:-
- Cute color
- Does not shed
- Color does not bleed
What I don’t like about Colorbar ‘KeepBlushing’ Blush Brush:-
- It is a very scratchy blush that negates all the positives of this brush
My rating: 2/5; 2 for the color and look of the brush
Have you tried Colorbar “Keeping Blushing “Blush Brush?
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Blackest Black Review & Swatches
- Makeup Check List For Travel
- MAC Powder Blush Sunbasque Review & Swatch
- Body and Earth Elements Ocean Water Body Lotion Review
- L’Oreal Double Extend Waterproof Lash Fortifier & Extender Mascara, Black Review
- Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil Review
- MAC Lipstick in Syrup: Swatches & Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Stay With Me Coral