So, by now all of you know there is a Colorbar Exclusive store just outside my office. But what happens when you see makeup brushes that have pink and coral bristles and cute names… A haul of course… and the fun doesn’t end here. See the pix and then I shall tell u the prices. There is a blush brush too in this haul. It’s just that in my excitement I forgot it back at work… will show the brush to you girls when i review it. Enjoy the pics:
From l-r: lip brush, angled brush and smudge brush… Check out colors and names!!!
Foundation sponges… I loved the colours and the name.
Now comes the fun part: I am sure most of you must have thought, with the way Colorbar is pricing their products, these babies have to be exorbitantly priced???Well, NO!
The Colorbar eye brushes and the lip brush cost Rs.250 each
All face brushes in this range (foundation, angled contour and blush brush) cost between 450 – 475
The foundation sponges are priced at Rs.350 for 8 sponges
So all I can say is that the makeup Gods have been smiling down at us. And fulfilled our wish of Colorbar coming out with some reasonably priced products!
You might like reading these also:-
- The Story Of My 1st Brazilian Wax
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara (Washable) Review
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream Review
- Lush Handy Gurugu Review
- Getting Ready For Your Special Date This Valentine’s Day With Neutrogena(R) Fine Fairness Mask!
- 7 Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick Rouge & Levres Photos & Swatches
- How To Avoid Nail Polish Bubbles
- Garnier bb Cream Vs Maybelline BB Cream
- The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Shower Gel Review
By the way the blush brush has pink bristles!!!!