I am not a fan of Coloressence products at all, but while surfing I found this shadow pencil on a onlie site and thought of giving it a try as it was very affordable. I bought this around 6-7 months ago but never tried it much and it was kept in a drawer since then which has ruined its packaging a bit.
About Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil:-
With its spectrum of color alternatives, Coloressence Eye shadow Pencils complete the perfect makeup look.
Line your eyelids or dab on as an eye shadow with a single touch. The color does not lighten or melt and shine all day long.
- Price: Rs 165/-
- Quantity: 2.25 g
My Experience with Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil-Emerald Green:-
- Texture: As it is visible and stated, it has a pearly effect, which really comes off nicely. It’s very creamy and glides without tugging on the eye lids. But due to this creamy texture we have to swipe it 2-3 times for the perfect color to show off. In the picture I have swiped the product ones and also 3 times.
- Packaging: It comes in a black colored tube with a transparent cap and is quiet sturdy, I have mishandled this pencil a lot but still it’s in a good condition though the cover now looks as if it’s many years old. The best thing of it is that it’s a retractable pencil which needs no sharpening and thus leading to no wastage of the product.
- Staying Power: When I bought it I used it as a shadow on my entire lid and after few minutes when I checked in front of the mirror I was like OHH NO!! It had all smudged and tugged and budged , settled in the fine lines and rest had vanished, I really got pissed off and then threw it in a drawer and never looked on it again till I thought of giving it a second chance by using it as a liner.
If used as a shadow it settles into fine lines of the lid and disappears within an hour but if applied as a liner with an eye shadow base, it stays for about 2-3 hours without smudging and after that it may fade / smudge depending on the oiliness of the eye lids. As you can see it can be used on the waterline too.
- Shade: It can be said as a very close dupe of Faces long wear eye liner in Dark green, but in a pearly finish. I love this shade.
What I like about Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil-Emerald Green:-
- Available in nearby stores and online
- Beautiful pearly effect
- Sturdy packaging with a see through cap
- Retractable pencil
- Provides smooth application
- Can be used on waterline.
What I don’t like about Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil-Emerald Green:-
- If used as a shadow it settles in the lines of the lids
- Fades away quick if used as a shadow
- Very creamy so need to be careful
- Needs 2-3 swipes to get the perfect color
Will I re-commend it?
The best way to use this pencil is to be used as a liner instead of shadow.
Have you tried Coloressence Pearl Effect Shadow Pencil Emerald ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Dark Chocolate MAC Satin Taupe Dupe
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Lotion Revoew & Swatch
- Revlo Colorstay Whipped CremeMakeup Foundation Review(Shade 80 natural-ochre)
- Wet n Wild 909D Megalist Lip Color Coraline Review & Swatches
- Five Minutes Quick & Easy Side Bun Tutorial
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Long Lasting Lip Pencil # 215 Review & Swatches
- How To Get Dewy Skin With Foundation
- Clean And Clear Fairness Cream Review India
- Mac Lustre Lipstick Charismatic Review & Swatches