This is the first Facial Masque that I got for myself from Forest Essentials. I have mixed feelings about this one though. Read on to see how this Facial Masque fared for me.
About Forest Essentials Facia Treatment Masque Mysore Sandalwood:-
These extraordinary Ayurvedic Face Packs are made with potent herbs ground into pastes with unprocessed organic oils and fermented cane sugar. Mixed with fruit or vegetable or flower juices , they nourish , firm and give the skin a porcelain finish.
*lightens * adds glow * rejuvenates
Nourishing Facial Pack made with pure Sandalwood, Rosewater, Black Himalayan Clay and Potent Ayurvedic Herbs like Nagkesar to permeate the tissues and nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
- Weight: 50 Grams
- Skin Type : Normal to Dry Skin
- Price: Rs.1175 for 50 gm
My Experience with Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque:-
During my visit to mall of couple of months back I was browsing through store when the SA their asked me to try their new launch Madhulika Lep. After trying it on my hand I found it a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. So the SA recommended this facial masque for my dry and sensitive skin and I went ahead and bought it.
It comes in a signature FE glass jar with golden lid on top. The masque itself is of multani mitti color and smells of pure sandalwood. It has a very creamy texture and spreads easily on face. It feels very soothing on the skin due to presence of sandalwood. It takes about 10-15 minutes to dry off and gives a bit of stretchy feeling on face after drying off (due to base of Kaolin clay).After washing it off, my face has a glow and the pigmentation spots appear lighter.
The skin feels soft and smooth to touch but I feel that this masque is not moisturizing enough for my skin. My skin feels stretchy after washing it off and I have to moisturize immediately. It would work better for people with combination-normal skin.
What I like about Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque:-
- Gives a natural glow to face
- Calming texture
- Smells wonderfully of Sandalwood
- All natural ingredients
What I don’t like about Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque:-
- Tub packaging is unhygienic
- Not for people with very dry skin
Overall Verdict :
It is a good masque for people from combination to normal skin but I recommend that girls with very dry skin should stay away from it.
Have you tried Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque?
You might like reading these also:–
- How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair From My Chin & Throat
- Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub Review
- Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil-Emerald Green Review & Swatches
- MAC Hug Me Lipstick Review & Swatches & My Micro MAC Pro Store Haul
- Maybelline 14hr Lipstick Eternal Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How to use Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil – Suggestions
- 3 Forest Essential Bath & Shower Oil Review
- Jane Iredale Active Light Under Eye Concealer Review