I haven’t heard of Labello lip balms until I came here to Saudi. I see them everywhere here, in mini markets, super markets and even in small shops.
I’ve dry lips throughout the year no matter what season is. Labello was introduced to me by my husband. One fine day he got me Labello-strawberry when he returned from office after noticing my dry lips. I really liked its pigmentation and texture. I started to try other variants too..
Price: 9 SAR for 4.8 g (approximately Rs. 117)
My Experience with Labello Soft Rose Lip Balm:-
It comes in a cute and hygienic twist type packaging.
When applied it gives a very light pink tint to the lips. It doesn’t make lips shiny or glossy but provides enough moisture to the lips. It acts a perfect base under my lipsticks especially during winters.
I don’t like to wear lipsticks (don’t have time too) or shiny lip balms just to go to shops nearby or meet my friend next door. It serves my purpose here. I step out just with this on my lips, kohl on my eyes and Revlon Touch & Glow powder on my face.
It is very much travel-friendly. I always have this in my hand bag. It stays for decent hours on me as it is not shiny or glossy.
It smells some kind of mild artificial scent of roses to me. But it doesn’t bother me much as it vanishes soon.
A single swipe is more than enough. If applied more, it tends to form an uneven layer on the lips.
But I don’t think this can heal chapped lips nor does it claim so.
What I like about Labello Soft Rose Lip Balm:-
- Claims to contain Jojoba oil and Rose extracts
- Provides enough moisture
- Does not make lips shiny
- Acts as a good base beneath lipsticks
What I don’t like about Labello Soft Rose Lip Balm:-
- Artificial scent
- Not available in India
My Rating: 4.5/5
Final Verdict: If you are looking for a non shiny lip balm, then grab this. La bello lip balms are worth trying and are affordable too.
Have you tried Labello Soft Rose Lip Balm ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Diana of London Aqua Lift Gel Mascara Review
- BeYu Duo Eyeshadow 46 Charlotte Blue White Ice Review & Happy Birthday Ritika
- Easy & Simple Chocolate Brownies Recipe- Wise She Weekend Treat
- Mac Cream Color Base Improper Copper Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Deborah Rosetto Milano Red Lipstick shade ‘11’ Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Sigma Tapered Blending E40 Brush Review
- My Top 5 winter Must Haves
- Mac Matte Powder Blush in ‘Coppertone’ Review & Swatches
- Marks & Spencer Fig & Orange Oil Hand Cream Review