I’ve tried a couple of products from Lord n Berry..like their lipstick in Raspberry, their lip pencil in Blush, their Blush and even their eyeshadow in Aisha…Some of their products have been awesome like their Raspberry lippy, but others have been disappointing like their blush which was so hard to blend. Today I’ll be reviewing an eyeliner from the same brand in the shade Black/Brown
About Lord & Berry Smudge-proof Eyeliners
In one stroke, smudgeproof eyeliner outlines the eyes from morning until night. Its run-proof formula is also suitable to create graphic style eye shadow. Waterproof, smudgeproof, long lasting, run proof eye definition.
My take on Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Black/Brown:
- Packaging: The eyeliner is in the form of a long pencil with the base in the same color as the liner which makes it easy to identify in a huge pile of liners.
- Price: INR990
- Color: As visible, this is a dark, dark blackened brown. I have no doubt that those of you who feel like brown doesn’t show up on your lids will not have the same complaint with this liner.
- Pigmentation & Texture: This liner is super pigmented and although the texture was creamy at first, I find this getting dry pretty soon…
- Staying Power: This liner stays for about 7hrs easily.
Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Black/Brown Swatches
I bought this liner around June/July last year and when I bought it, it was super creamy and easy to apply…It’s about 6mts now and I find it hard to apply..I feel like I have to rub it a lot more. Weirdly enough it seems like its drying way too soon. NOT GOOD at all…It’s for this reason alone that I would not repurchase this. After all I have faces and Colorbar liners which haven’t dried even after 2yrs of use and here, a liner which was sealed just dried up in 6months!
Why I love Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Black/Brown:
- The color is amazing and even those of you who find it tough to find a brown liner which shows up would find this to your liking.
- Truly smudge-proof & waterproof
- Lasts a long time
Why I don’t like Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Black/Brown:
- Dried up in 6mts!!!
- too expensive for something that doesnt stay good..
Have you tried the Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Black/Brown?
More Brown eyeliners below
You may also like reading:
- 8 Bourjois Khol And Contour Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush On Concealor Review
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches