I recently hauled few mascaras and have been testing , trying and comparing them .My problem is my poker straight eye lashes – they some how refuse to curl not matter why kind of eye lash curler I use. This is the reason I curl them before applying as well after applying and some time when I am too frustrated then even after using 2- 3 coats of mascara.
Read more whether this L’oreal voluminous mascara impressed me or not ?
- Price – $8.95 .In India it will be much expensive than this I believe.
- Shades – It’s available in four shades black, black brown, blackest black, carbon black .I have the blackest black with me.
About L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara:-
L’oreal presents Voluminous Million lashes waterproof mascara for lashes that look multiplies. The millionizer brush and clean sweep wiper eliminate clumps for volumized defined lashes.
All day waterproof wear
Clump free, flake free, Smudge proof
Ophthalmologist and allergy tested
Suitable for sensitive and contact lens wearer.
- Packaging – Comes in a classy packaging of gold and has a dark blue strip on it which has voluminous million lashes written on it.
Size of the brush is perfect and will be suitable for all eye shapes. Brush covers my eyelashes fully and no matter how much I apply this mascara didn’t clump. As far as volume is concerned it lacks a bit (Talking of name ‘voluminous’ !!) but it gives length to the lashes. After trying out some two dozens of mascara I know the reason .Reason is the tiny bristles which help in combing and separating the eye lashes but give less volume and more length.
Mascara stays intact whole day and I didn’t experience any kind of smudging. Problem occurs when it has to be used on the lower lashes where I find little larger than what is required. Some time the brush touches my under eye area skin and I have to use Q tip to wipe it off . This is something which we all face with this kind of brush size.
Consistency of the mascara is little thick and it dries down quickly too but still it won’t clump. I love how dark it is, giving me those dramatic eyes which I like on myself
In the first picture I am not wearing any mascara where as in the second one I have one coat on.In the third and last picture I have used multiple coats.During the day I generally use one or two coats and at night preference is of multiple coats.
What I like about L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara :-
- Separate all lashes without clumping and smudging
- Stays whole day long
- Suitable for those who wear contact lenses
- It has a wiper inside which prevents the mascara from taking out excess product which actually works. Interesting isn’t ?
What I do not like about L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara:-
- Lacks in volume department !
Recommendation – If you are looking for length then you will really like it as it separates individual eye lashes and stays whole day long.
Have you tried L’oreal Volumonous Million lashes mascara?
Another variant in this mascara reviewed by Ritika below
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil-Emerald Green Review & Swatches
- MAC Hug Me Lipstick Review & Swatches & My Micro MAC Pro Store Haul
- Maybelline 14hr Lipstick Eternal Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How to use Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil – Suggestions
- 3 Forest Essential Bath & Shower Oil Review
- Jane Iredale Active Light Under Eye Concealer Review
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Paint 066 Cranberry Zest Review
- Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick Queen Elizabeth Rose Review
- Labello Soft Rose Lip Balm Review