MAC ambering rose is one blush which I gave least importance and never used it for long time. However, I realized only recently I had a pot of gold coins in my house and was not aware of it!
MAC Ambering blush suits most skin tones be it as fair as NC 30 and as deep as NC 50 but for some it will be a must have and on others it won’t suit at all. So, it is like a hit or a miss. Also, on darker skin tones it can be used as a blush as well as a bronzer.
MAC Ambering Rose Blush price – INR 1400 for 3.5gm
- Pigmentation: Nicely pigmented blush and one needs to be careful while applying it otherwise you might end up looking like as if you just came out from a construction area full of bricks dust. Texture is smooth and has golden shimmer in it which is really fine. I am a person who detests shimmer in my blush but not this one. It’s a shade which makes one look like a delicate darling in summer.
Staying Power:Shimmer of the blush wears off in one or two hours.It also depends upon the way you wear it otherwise the blush stays for whole day on me.
MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush Finger Swatch:-
It’s a peachy apricot shade with red undertones in it. In finger swatches you can not see the red undertones but once blended you will notice it more.
Application: I think darker skin tones will be able to use it more easily. On fair skin tone, one will have to use a fan brush. I use my blush brush only and sometime my finger tips to get that bronze glow which actually is not a bronzer.
What I like about MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush:-
- Will suit most skin tones from lighter to deeper
- Can be used as a bronzer by the darkskin tone
- Nicely pigmeted
- Shimmer is hardly visible and fine
- Great to be used in summers
What I do not like about MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush:-
- Might not suit very pale skin tones
- MAC blushes are ofcourse expensive.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Blending – 4/5
- Shade- 4/5
- Price Vs Quality -4/4
Some more MAC Blush temptations for you
MAC Utterly game Blush
Have you tried MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush ?
You might like reading these also:-
- M.A.C Prep And Prime Natural Radiance
- How To find the Right Nude Lipstick shade
- Nyx Long Pencil Eye LPE 05 Cuivre (Brown) Review & Swatch
- Revlon Scented Nail Polish Mon Cherry Review
- Maybelline 8 in 1 Beauty Balm Review
- Lush Retread Conditioner Review
- Green Tea Face Scrub Suggestions
- A MAC Virgin’s Makeup Guide:Tips On Shopping At MAC And MAC Must Have
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Nourishing Foundation in Hazelnut Star Review