I picked this up along with MAC Midi Mauve reviewed here on my Bday last December. With my lips giving e a hard time with the dryness and allergy, it was hard to get an opportunity to take pics and review it but thankfully I had a good lip-day last week and was able to take pics of this lippy before they decided to act up again..
About MAC Lipstick in Syrup:
- Color: Syrup is described as a cloudy pink lippy in a lustre finish.
- Price: INR990
- Coverage & Pigmentation: Coverage with this lippy is medium for me since this is a bit close to my lip color and conceals some of the imperfections.
- Texture: Like all MAC Lustre finishes, this one is also glossy and slicks on like water. I love this finish and its one of my favs. At times I feel like just picking up all the Lustre finish lippies and bringing them home!
- Staying Power: This stays for about 1.5 hrs on my lips and about a hour more if worn over the MAC Lip Prep n Prime reviewed here.
Syrup to me, seems liks a natural pink lippy with plum undertones. It suits me well and I feel like it would most of us regardless of what shade we are. It doesn’t dry out my lips or settle into them like other lippy finishes and makes my lips looks totally picture perfect
What I like about MAC Lipstick in Syrup:
- A pretty pink than no1 can resist.
- Will suit most skin tones (read aLL)
- Has a sheer and shiney finish just like I like.
- Decent staying power .
- Perfect for dry lips and makes them feel moisturised.
What I don’t like about MAC Lipstick in Syrup:
- Not the shade for you if you have heavy pigmented lips.
Have you tried MAC Syrup? What are your views about it?
You may also like reading:
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Sketch Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Moleskin: Review & Swatches
- 11 MAC Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe – Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow