Remember back in school our favourite drawing teachers drilling it into our heads, primary color and secondary colors?? Today we talk only about Pantone colors, lipstick, blush and eyeshadow colors
Let’s get back to basic today. Let’s have a quiz on colors. The answers to these questions will be given below. Each correct answer has +5 points. Check your score and do drop in your score (and your views on the post) in the comments below.
Here go the questions:
- What are the 3 primary colors?
- What are the color you get when you mix red and yellow?
- What is the color you get when you mix yellow and blue?
- What is the color you get when you mix blue and red?
- What is the color you get when you mix orange, green and violet/magenta?
- What is the color you get when you mix red and green?
- What is the color you get when you mix blue and green?
- What is the color you get when you mix yellow and violet/magenta?
- What is the color you get when you mix red, green and blue?
- What is the color you get when you mix red, orange, pink, brown and gold?
The answer to the last question is MAC Sunbasque (For rest of the answer wait for my answer on the comment column)
About MAC Sunbasque :-
MAC Sunbasque is an absolutely adorable shade which has so many colors that it actually goes well with many looks. Yes, its a prefect reddish, orangish, pinkish, brownish and gold shimmer blush, making it a perfect blush for a sunny day or a glamorous evening. The color pretty much goes with anything given that you want to pep up your bling and glamour quotient.
How and when I like to wear MAC Sunbasque? Just a suggestion.
- For a cool beach party, coz it works as a bronzer with the brownish tint, the orangy tint gives a fresh feel to it and the gold looks like the sun is shining on you.
- For a uber party, the reddish tint can compliment your classic red lips and the gold can add in the bling.
- For a traditional day/night function. An Indian mehendi, sangeet or wedding is all about bling and gold. What better than this blush to give you the right bling on your cheek along with the soft blush of red with those signature lips.
This is how it looks on me. (Base Garnier BB Cream. No foundation)
My overall rating – 4.5/5 (Loses 0.5 for price)
- Pigmentation – 5/5 It’s a MAC after all
- Packaging – 5/5 Staple MAC
- Longitivity – 5/5 It will last for longgggg when you apply it over a good foundation base.
- Availability – 5/5 MAC Stores zindabad.
- Price – INR 1350 /- Bloody expensive as usual.
Leaving you with more blush temptations:-
Have you tried MAC Powder Blush Sunbasque or any of the blush above ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Mally Blush in Rose Flush Review & Swatches
- Coral Love This Valentine With Maybelline Products
- How To Hide Open Pores
- Nyassa Salt Body Scrub and Body Scrub Oil – Under the ocean Review
- Forest Essentials Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Facial Treatment Masque Review
- MAC 138 Tapered Face Brush Review
- Getting Ready For Valentines Day! – Maybelline Way
- Colorbar Brushes Available On Snapdeal
- MUA Trio Eyeshadow Chocolate Box Review & Swatch