The first time I heard of Mally Cosmetics was on Emily Noels Youtube channel a year ago..She had an entire video dedicated to Mally products which got me lusting after them. Most of their stuff is waaay too pricey but I happened to find this blush on eBay for a decent price and though to give it a try.
About Mally Blush:-
Make sure your cheeks pop with an alluring glow with any one of Mally’s Blushes. This silky formula glides on smoothly and offers a matte finish with long-lasting wear. Set in a mirrored flip-top compact, it’s perfectly purse-sized blush.
- Price: $18
- Quantity: 3.8gm
My take on the Mally Blush in Rose Flush:
- Color & Texture: The color can be best described as a rosey-mauve shade. It has a velvety feel to it and doesn’t have any shimmers.
- Pigmentation: This blush is intensely pigmented. I need a single dip into the pan to do my cheeks.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for about 7-8hrs through the day..
This is a perfect shade for indian skintones…No doubt about it…Especially for those who are tanned or have olive toned skin, this would look gorgeous! It instantly brightens up the face and is super soft and easy to blend…When I touch it, it feels like a souffle! Yea..THAT soft! And the staying power is awesome..the color stays just the way it is for about 6hrs and then starts to lighten…
I really do wish Mally Cosmetics products were available in India…I’d love to try so many of their products!
What I like about Mally Blush in Rose Flush:-
- Looks good on all skin tones
- Brightens up my complexion
- Easy to blend
- Well pigmented
- Good staying power
- Soft and velvety to the touch.
What I don’t like about Mally Blush in Rose Flush:
Have you tried the Mally Blush in Rose Flush?
You may also like to read:
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Sketch Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Moleskin: Review & Swatches
- 11 MAC Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe – Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow