Maybelline 14hr lipstick shade has become a ‘must-have’ shade in the recent Maybelline 14hr lipstick range . I had to get it no matter if I had bought a few more shades earlier as well. Things which I do in the name of blogging .More over anything long staying becomes simply irresistible for me.
About Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Keep Me Coral:-
- Meet the 14HR lipstick that won’t weigh you down.
- Super rich color with super staying power.
- No dragging. No drying. No letdowns at all.
- Price : Rs.525 for 3.3 g
- Packaging – You might find the packaging in the picture looks little cute but the reality is a little different here. Cap of the lipstick is white in color with a metallic strip in between and Maybelline engraved on it. Lipstick bottom is of transparent colour and shows lipstick shade. I have been little careful with it because plastic doesn’t look that sturdy .I always have feared that it might break if dropped from a height and yes! I still dropped it once but by grace of God it was all fine.
Almost all the shades which I have tried in Maybelline are bright and fun and will perk up whole of your day.Days when I am not feeling that bright I just layer few coats of a lip balm and put the stay with me coral tint over it.
Shades glides beautifully and is highly pigmented to conceal all kind of dark pigmentation.It is light weight and after a while transform itself to matte.Stay with me coral is a beautiful pinky coral and is very girly.Someone who loves coral and likes matte will absolutely adore it.
I took the below picture immeditely after apply the lipstick after a while it turns completely matte
as shown in the picture below.If you have fine lines on your lips then they will speak up bit louder.
but overall if you are a coral lover then this one is for you
What I like about Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Stay with me coral:-
- A beautiful bright shade which will suit warm fairer to medium skin tone .
- Yummy candy fragrance
- Available in many shades
- Highly pigmented and won’t drag your lips
What I do not like about Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick stay with me coral:-
- It’s little drying after few hours
- Won’t wear out evenly
- Staying power is definitely not of 14hrs but still commendable when compared to other matte lipsticks.
Will I recommend Maybelline Superstay 14hr lipstick stay with me coral ?
Definitely! It’s complete worth if you like to wear matte lipsticks
More Maybelline 14hr lipstick temptations below :-
Which Maybelline 14hr lipstick would you like to pick ?
Wise She Rating –3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
- Staying power – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also-
- Pigeon Teether Review
- MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches
- Which Eyeliner Brush Is The Best
- The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Infinitely Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- Maybelline – Express Finish 40 – Nail Paint – Turquoise Lagoon NOTD
- Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Sad Keanu Review & Swatches
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Penetrating Oil Review
- Now In Stores: Estee Lauder Introduces Violet Underground