You will rarely see me reviewing brown eyeliner. Not that I don’t like the brown shade on my eyes but they hardly show up. This time I thought of trying Maybelline unstoppable and its seriously unstoppable !!
This was available in five shades from where I got it.
- Price – $5.89
About Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Espresso :-
Stays put all day, holds your look in place until you remove it.
Glides on smoothly, easily lines & defines eyes.
Self-sharpening swivels up and down so point stays sharp.
Safe for sensitive eyes
Contact lens safe
- Packaging – Eyeliner packaging is of brown colour, similar to the eyeliner colour inside. Same must be the case with other eyeliner as well which makes it easy to identify. The packaging which the eyeliner comes in has all the detail ingredients, how to and quantity written on it.
- Ingredients:-Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Diisostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, PEG 6 Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), May Contain (+/-):, CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
Why I am in love with Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner Espresso:-
- It’s is so damn pigmented and smooth
- It has twist up mechanism so there is no sharpener or problem of too -point ends required.
- I have this thing of twisting the eyeliner and knowing how long is the lid and it broke down in between and still there was quite a bit of product left. I then checked out the quantity which is 200mg so this eyeliner is going to last for a long long time.
- It shows on my waterline as well because of its creamy texture. YEYEYEYEY! I am happy because it has never happened before . A brown eyeliner doesn’t even show on the eye lid and showing on waterline was unbelievable kinds
- The edge of the eyeliner will give you pretty fine line.You will be able to make thin or thick line , winged eyeliner etc at much ease.
- I like using it every day something which all office going girl do
- It dries down with in second despite being so creamy.I some time think of doing a smoky look with it and I have to quick with the smudging.
- Last whole day
- Look at the price eyeliner is something which you will appreiate and some of you might compare it ho high end brands as well.
- It’s waterproof
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Espresso Swatch:-
Don’t you want to get it after seeing the swatch? It is so creamy and beautiful dark coffee shade which right now I am craving for. Coffee in my mind..How about yours ?
In the below picture I have glided it 2-3 times to intensify the shade.
Here have glided it just once.
What I do not like about Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Espresso:-
- It’s a bit fragile
- Brown shade didn’t smudge but I think black one will smudge a bit because of its creaminess but I am not too sure about it as I don’t have the black shade.
Will I recommend it to others – Don’t miss this !
Another interesting Maybelline eyeliner:-
Wise She Rating -4.5/5
- Pigmentation & Staying power – 5/5
- Waterproof & Smudge proof -4/5
- Packaging – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
Have you tried Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Espresso?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Blush By 3 in Flame Review And swatches
- Scholl Crème Reparatrice For Dry Feet Review
- The Body Shop Baked Bronzer in Warm Glow: Review, Swatches
- Pigeon Teether Review
- MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches
- Which Eyeliner Brush Is The Best
- The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Infinitely Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- Maybelline – Express Finish 40 – Nail Paint – Turquoise Lagoon NOTD