We ended up buying lot more than we thought we would
I will start reviewing them one by one later. Here is the list of the products we bought –
Chambor Sheer Delight Ultra Matt Foundation – Natural
This mousse is a new launch by Chambor, it gives a matte finish and is super light
Chambor Brightening Smoothening Foundation – Wet & Dry – Dual Chashew
This has become a regular finishing powder for us now.
Chambor Blush Star Candy
Though it looks a lot shimmery, it looks quite subtle when blended properly.
We also bought some eye and lip pencils
Eye pencil – Blue, Teal & Brown
Lip Pencils – Reddish brown, pink & red
Two lipsticks – one matte for my sister and rouge Plump for me.
Powder Matte- 165 Pink Devil
Rouge Plump – 744
Apart from makeup we also bought skin care product. We were looking for a good moisturizer for dry skin. Chambor has this huge Hydra collection with products from cleanser to Moisturizes.
Since we bought so much that day we got some free goodies a cute pouch, a lip liner, Khol pencil and the Hydra travel kit which contains a travel size cleanser, softener and moisturizer. All and all it was a quite fruitful and happy day for us
What Chambor product is your favourite ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Egg Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Lush Ultrabalm Review
- Sleek Blush By 3 in Flame Review And swatches
- Scholl Crème Reparatrice For Dry Feet Review
- The Body Shop Baked Bronzer in Warm Glow: Review, Swatches
- Pigeon Teether Review
- MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches
- Which Eyeliner Brush Is The Best
- The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Infinitely Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- Maybelline – Express Finish 40 – Nail Paint – Turquoise Lagoon NOTD