Argan oil is considered as ‘liquid gold’ for its skin and hair benefits and recently, argan oil is used by many makeup brands too (Read Lakme). Argan oil is a miracle oil and many people have voted for its benefits. I have been using few of Argan oil in the past and when I saw the new Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Penetrating Oil on some discount I thought of trying it. Argan oil is considered amazing and getting a chance to try it in was something which I couldn’t miss, no matter how many bottles of hair oil are lying in my almirah waiting to be completed.
About Organix Moroccan Argan Oil:-
What the brand claims:
A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Powerful, miraculous argan oil is an extra powerful, potent formula for dry, coarse hair to deeply heal, smooth and restore shine and lustre damaged hair. This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil, specially formulated for coarse hair, penetrates, moisturises, renews, and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, sexy tresses.
- Restores moisture
- Specially formulated for coarse hair
- Thicker viscosity than the original formula
- Coats hair with extra softness and gloss for over processed, damaged hair
- Price -$6.39
- Ingredients – Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, CI 16035 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), Parfum.
Packaging – It comes in a small transparent bottle packaging and has a flip top cap over it.
How To Use Argan Oil
My experience with Organix Moroccan Argan Oil:-
This is the first time I am using an oil like this which doesn’t feel like oil. It feels as if I am applying some gel or shampoo on my hair. Oil has fantastic sweet fragrance and using it is a treat every day. While applying the oil, I concentrate on the root of my hairs as that’s the driest and the tortured part. With blow drying and hair straightening plus colouring, the ends get really dry.
The product gives instant shine and oil gets soaked up with in seconds. You won’t be able to feel anything after 10 minutes. Also, I don’t use it on the roots of my hair so it’s basically is used more as a serum than a hair oil.
It reduces the frizz and makes them soft that is what makes it different from other regular oil.
What I like about Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Penetrating Oil:–
- Makes my hair soft and manageable
- Can be used every day without making my hair greasy
- Controls frizz
- It’s not stuck and smells great
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Decently priced
- Light weight
- Smells great
What I do not like about Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Penetrating Oil:-
- It is meant only for dry hair and will definitely make oily hair greasy.
- Not easily available.
- It won’t give a long lasting effect like natural oils and will work until the time one use it.
Recommendation – Definitely! It’s a treat to the hair without much fuzz and frizz
That’s all folks!
Have you tried Organix Moroccan Argan oil?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sigma Large Fluff E50
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe Review & Swatches
- Pregnancy Skin Care Routine – Suggestions
- Forest Essential Sugar Soap Review
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Longlasting Blusher Rose Kiss Review
- Casual OOTD
- Selling New Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 In India
- Loofah For Sensitive Skin – Suggestions
- Meilin Glam Shine Eyeliner 20-Romance Review,Swatches & EOTD