Nyaasa Salt Body Scrub
Chandi jaisa rang hain tera… Bright healthy skin
Chandan sa Badan ….. Fragrant Skin
Badan pe sitarein lapete hue…. Glowing skin
Want these accolades?? I know a secret that will get your darlings sing this for you.
Try a salt body scrub with oil from Nyassa. Dry skin can be a boon for keeping acne problems at bay but it’s a bane in the winters to keep it from flaking, drying and dehydrated. Inspite of moisturising the skin by the end of the day is back with dullness and dryness. The face is still manageable, what will you do about the rest of your body? I suffered the banes of dryness in winters.
Then I discovered Nyassa’s Salt Body Scrub and Body Scrub Oil. It comes in 2 parts, body scrub and scrub oil. Earlier they had the oil mixed in the salt but due to some packaging issues they discontinued and now they sell it in two part in a single package. One has to take the required portion on the palm and rub it on the skin. The salt exfoliates the skin and the oil hydrates it. I use it 2-3 times a week during my bathing routine. Then i lightly rinse it off with a light soap. The moisture retains in my body for about 2-3 days depending on the weather. I then seal the moisture with my favourite moisturiser. I like the soft fragrant spa like effect it creates.
These scrubs and oils come in various fragrances like Rose Bouquet (I am using this currently- review coming soon), Arabic Uud, Jasmine, Raspberry. This one is Under the Ocean which is very aqua, lemony and citrusy fragrance. Be sure to get transported to Hawaii while in the shower.
What I like about Nyassa Salt Body Scrub and Body Scrub Oil – Under the ocean
Exfoliation, Moisturise, Dehydration of skin and Fragrance.
What I don’t like about Nyassa Salt Body Scrub and Body Scrub Oil – Under the ocean:-
Cumbersome packaging. I like the all mixed one they earlier had.
Where did I buy it from – Nyassa – Kiosk – Oberoi Mall , Goregaon , Mumbai
- Overall verdict – 4.5/5
- Fragrance -4.5/5
- Packaging – 4/5
- Moisture – 4.5/5
- Exfoliation – 4.5/5
Will I buy it again – Its staple for my skin 365 days. I will.
Have you tried Nyassa Salt Body Scrub and Body Scrub Oil – Under the ocean?
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Cream Blush Hot Pink Review and Swatch
- Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Anvika’s First Trip To Book Fair
- Lush King of Skin Body Butter Review
- MAC Cream Colour Base Rich Coral Review and Swatches
- Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe
- Lush North Pole Soap Review
- M.A.C Presents Carine Roitfeld Collection: Limited Edition
- Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush Review
- Silk Naturals Lip Stain – Doll Review & Swatches
- Lush Sultana of Soap Review
- Wise She & Auravedic Valentines Giveaway!
- L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Blackest Black Review & EOTD