If you still face difficulty in applying thin or thick lines on your lashline then Revlon colorstay liquid eye pen is
great must have. I get many queries from readers who want to learn applying thick or thin eyeliner which I believe comes with practice and few simple techniques. Revlon colorstay liquid eye pen is something which a beginner (in eye makeup) can always pick .You don’t need to dip it in a bottle or use a brush and there will be less of mess around.You just need to open the cap and use it like a sketch pen .How simple ..isn’t ?
About Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen:-
No-mess liquid eyeliner creates a precise line from soft to dramatic
Felt tip controlled application
Smudge-proof lasting color that wears up to 16 hours
Easier to apply than traditional liquid eyeliners
- Price – $13
Thing with liquid eye pen is that they are not as dark as the liquid eyeliner and needs to re apply it to bring on the darker shade.Best part is the ease of use and the way it creates thinnest and thickest line possible. Also, you need to count till five before it gets completely dry. Eyeliner lasts almost all day and there is no smudging and it is easy to clean it off
What makes it more desirable is the tip which doesn’t hurt much (If I push harder for more pigmentation then it slightly does) and you don’t have to push the tip harder unlike most eye pens which I have tried before.
It’s really pointed at the tip therefore a light stroke gives thin application and firm one give thick lines.
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Swatches:-
You can just draw anything possible which comes in your mind like I did ..
What I like about Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen :-
- Ease of use and light weight
- Travel friendly and you don’t need a brush with it.
- Gives thickest and thin lines with ease.
- Great in pigmentation when compared to others
- Won’t dry down easily
- Doesn’t hurt when used firmly for thicker lines
- Available in three shades – Blackest black, black, blackened brown
- Felt tip
- No Smudging
- Stays all day long
What I do not like about Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen:-
- If you mess it up then correcting it becomes a pain.
- If you like blackest black colour in your eyeliner then you need to swipe it 2-3 times so I think shade black will be less in pigmentation.
- Those with sensitive eyes might find the felt tip applicator harsh.
- In $13 it is on the expensive side.
- Not available in India till now.Hopefully it should reach the market soon.I am sure it will become a hot seller.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 3.5/5
- Staying power – 4.5/5
- Ease Of Use – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
There is one pen eyeliner which is in the market right now .Our writer Ritika has reviewed it .You can read the review by clicking on the link below.
Have you tried Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen?
You might like reading these also:–
- Lush King of Skin Body Butter Review
- MAC Cream Colour Base Rich Coral Review and Swatches
- Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe
- Lush North Pole Soap Review
- M.A.C Presents Carine Roitfeld Collection: Limited Edition
- Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush Review
- Silk Naturals Lip Stain – Doll Review & Swatches
- Lush Sultana of Soap Review
- Wise She & Auravedic Valentines Giveaway!
- L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Blackest Black Review & EOTD