Don’t we all have times when we’re so caught up in the excitement of a sale that we end up buying anything remotely interesting just ‘coz its discounted? That’s what happened to me during their sale late last year. I was picking up stuff for my in-laws (since they looooove TBS) and happened to see this bronzer in a basket for 50% off! Well, I picked it up without a second glance and here’s how another one of my impulse buys turned out..
My experience with the TBS Baked Bronzer in Warm Glow:-
- Color: This bronzer is a different kind than I’ve seen before..Yes, its baked with a shimmery bronze, brown and cream veining, but also has touches of fuschia pink in it as well. The shimmer isnt chunky, but yes, the shimmer does show easily on the skin.
- Price: INR 1120
- Pigmentation: This is decently pigmented with a lot of fallout. And when I say a lot…I mean ALOT !
- Staying Power: This stays on me for about 4hrs easily.
When I first saw the fuschia in it, I thought it could be used a blush too..But sadly that’s not the case. The pink doesn’t show up even remotely and infact, nor does the bronze…It does show a bit on my hand (refer to hand swatch) but once it goes on my face, it acts more as a highlighter. I personally don’t have a problem with this since I love highlighters. My fav one for office use is MAC CCB in Hush reviewed here and this is perfect for casual outings.
A plus point with this product is that the shimmer is so minute that it looks more like a glistening sheen on the face than some of those cheap chunky glitters in the market. I don’t like the chunky or the more obvious highlighters and this one is perfect for me. I just use a stippling brush to apply on the high points of my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose and I’m done
Although this doesn’t do what it was intended to, it makes for a wonderful highlighter…
What I like about TBS Baked Bronzer in Warm Glow:-
- Makes for a beautiful highlighting product
- Shimmer is very minute and gives more of a sheen
- Can be worn for any occasion
- Good pigmentation
- Simple packaging (it looks fragile but it did fall from my hands and it doesn’t even have a scratch.
- Decent staying power
What I didn’t like about TBS Baked Bronzer in Warm Glow:-
- Crazy fallout
- Doesn’t work for what it was intended for.
Have you tried the TBS Baked Bronzer ii Warm Glow?
You may also like to read:
- Seaweed Benefits – Wise She Cosmetic Dictionary
- The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Butter Review
- Moroccan Rose The Body Shop perfume Review
- The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)
- The Body Shop Cranberry Body Polish Review
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review