I paid about €5-6 for this 50ml jar (sorry, don’t remember the exact price, but it was pretty cheap).
Here’s a list of its ingredients:
Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Silica (Absorbent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Sorbitan Stearate (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Abrasive), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).
I have used this scrub for about a month now, 2-3 times a week. It is the perfect scrub to use all year round, especially in winter, because of its creamy texture. Like the other Body Shop products that I’ve tried, I was not disappointed with this one. Yet it isn’t the perfect body scrub and I’ll probably try something else once I use this up.
What I like about The Body Shop’s Coconut Scrub:-
- Creamy texture that doesn’t dry out the skin
- Small, even sized granules that are not harsh on the skin
- It has not broken me out in any way
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth after use
- Small size available for trial
What I don’t like about The Body Shop’s Coconut Scrub:-
It has a synthetic coconut smell, not the pure coconut fragrance that I was hoping for. This was a major con for me, since the scent it was prompted me to buy it in the first place. Luckily, the scent doesn’t linger long so I’ll use it up and then look for another scrub.
Overall, this product is a winner – a great scrub that does its job very well. I only recommend that you smell it before you purchase it!
You might like reading these also:-
- VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle SPF 25 Review
- Sleek Dip It Eyeliner Impreial Blue,Forest Green, Indigo Blue Swatches
- Eye Makeup Ideas For Valentines Day – Suggestions
- The Story Of My 1st Brazilian Wax
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara (Washable) Review
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream Review
- Lush Handy Gurugu Review
- Getting Ready For Your Special Date This Valentine’s Day With Neutrogena(R) Fine Fairness Mask!