The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil Review
Hey girls, today I shall review The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Oil.
Have you ever tried Dry oils???
Well the concept of dry oils is really new to me and on top of it; this is bronze dry oil. I really did not need any other reason to convince this purchase of mine. I was really excited to use this product. So before I go any further let me first of all explain you the concept of dry oils.
A dry oil is an oil based product that is much lighter than oil and adds sheen onto the skin. Dry oils can be found in sprays and bottles. Usually they constitute of an ingredient known as Cyclomethicone, which leaves the skin soft and a little slippy feel. It only is observed on the topmost layer of the skin and does not penetrate any further leaving behind a light sheen unlike the thick oils which is why it is called “Dry Oil”.
About The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil :-
Give your skin an even bronzed look with a hint of shimmer with lightweight body oil.
•Natural & Sheer
- Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Isononyl Isononanoate (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Silica (Absorbent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (Emollient), Fragrance (Fragrance), Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Honey (Natural Additive), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Mica (Opacifier), Iron Oxides (Colour), Titanium Dioxide (Colour).
- Price: Rs.1395 for 100ml
- Shades Offered: The company offers a single shade i.e., “Honey kissed”.
- Directions For use: Apply over body using circular motions. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with fabrics.
- Texture: It has got a mediocre consistency, which means it is not much runny which will spill an unlimited amount of product and on the other hand not very thick. It has got golden shimmers in it which are not very gritty.
- Packaging: The product comes in a transparent glass bottle with a coffee brown cap which screw opens. Since it is a glass bottle, it needs to be handled carefully preventing any fall of the bottle. The bottle size is not very compact so I would really never consider carrying the product in my handbag.
My Take on The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil :-
As I told earlier the combination of “Bronze” & “Dry Oil” intrigued me to buy this product. The first thing I noticed as soon as I opened the bottle is the strong floral+honey smell of which I am really not a fan.
Though the shimmers in the oil is mixed in the bottle, but it tends to separate so before using it one must give the bottle a little shake.
The oil is really light and blends in a jiffy but on hot humid days I need to give this product a little extra time to be absorbed. Oily skins may find a little sticky and need to give a little extra time for the product to sink in. This dry oil gives the skin a very very subtle tanned look and I am really scared if it would even show up on pale skins.
What I like about The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil :-
- •A quick cheat to get that slight tanned look.
- •The golden shimmers give a nice glow on skin.
- •Look really amazing if applied on an existing tan.
- •Subtle shade apt for everyday use.
- •Leak proof packaging.
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil :-
- •Often takes more time to completely sink in the skin.
- •Be cautious about your clothes, it may ruin them if worn just after the usage of this product.
- •Oily skin may not enjoy this product much.
- •Odd smell.
- Rating: 3.5/5
- Will I Recommend: Tan lovers may definitely give it a shot.
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Beauty Uses Of Saffron
- Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Lincoln Rose Review & Swatches
- Victoria’s Secret Tinted Moisturizer in Medium Review & Swatches
- Along Came Betty High Gloss Shine Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Rated Gel Eyeliners On Wise She
- Faces Cosmetics 9 Well Lip Palette Kit Price, Shades & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 135 Provocateur Review & Swatches
- O3+ Whitening Face Emulsion Review
- All Kryolan Body Makeup Powder Price, Shade & Swatches
- Scientific Approach Behind IWB Weight Loss Program
- Rape – A Scary Truth