This weekend, my husband and I hosted a dinner for his colleague and his girlfriend. We spent the whole day cooking and cleaning and when the time came to get dressed, I was absolutely exhausted. So I just grabbed some random clothes from my closet plus some jewellery and threw them on. Thankfully, it worked and even my husband complimented me on how pretty I looked!
Top: Kookai, Lyon
Pants – Promod, Lyon
Shoes – Eram, Lyon
Jewellery – Etsy and Dilli Chaat
This outfit was comfortable to the extent that I didn’t have to worry about what I was wearing and I could focus on serving my guests. They were eating Indian food for the first time and it was so exciting to see them trying rotis, jeera aloo, raita, chicken curry and even pickle! I also baked a cake with fudgy frosting and it came out absolutely delicious. I was very proud at the end of the day – I hosted my first dinner without any problems and I looked pretty good while doing it!
What would you wear to a dinner at your home? Do let me know in the comments!
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Makeup Brushes Haul – Yet Again!
- VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle SPF 25 Review
- Sleek Dip It Eyeliner Impreial Blue,Forest Green, Indigo Blue Swatches
- Eye Makeup Ideas For Valentines Day – Suggestions
- The Story Of My 1st Brazilian Wax
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara (Washable) Review
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream Review
- Lush Handy Gurugu Review
- Getting Ready For Your Special Date This Valentine’s Day With Neutrogena(R) Fine Fairness Mask!