A couple of weeks back the Colorbar SA gave me a call to tell me new lipsticks are in. These lipsticks have had a silent launch amongst the launch of the colorful beauty accessories.They are the MATTE TOUCH lipsticks and are the matte cousins of the very popular CREME TOUCH lipsticks. I went to the store saw them and thought of buying later, went again and swatched and still resisted as I am saving up for the Archies girl collection from MAC, eventually I gave in and bought coral shade called Feelings. Read on to know what I feel about this lipstick
Price: Rs. 500(colorbar has lost it.. yes!!!)
The colour: The colour is an orangey coral with a bit of brown. This shade will suit most skin tones in my opinion, but girls with fairer complexions may feel it looks too stark against their skin tone. I love it on my NC 40 skin as it brightens the face without looking OTT or garish.
The finish & the texture: The lipstick give a soft matte finish. The exact finish can be described as what you would get if you blotted the creme touch lipsticks after application. In spite of being matte, it is not drying at all and neither would you need a lip balm underneath. The lipstick glides on smoothly and does not tug at all.
The pigmentation: FAB! enough said , look at the swatch below.. its one swipe. One swipe will cover all lip pigmentation.
Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Feeling Swatches:-
The staying power: The lipstick stays one for about 5 hours on me with light snacks/drink. After a full meal it tends to fade, but not unevenly and still leaves a bit of a tint. However after 5-6 hours it fades completely.
These matte touch lipsticks are good for girls who like matte lippies, but detest the dryness that comes with it. The formula is fantastic and the lipstick settles into a soft matte finish, meaning girls with dry lips can also give this a shot. Although I feel 500 bucks is too expensive for colorbar, but I don’t mind the price, as they are offering a good product for the price.
What I like about Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick “Feelings”:-
- A great coral-brown colour which will complement most skin tones
- Fab pigmentation
- Good staying power
- In spite of it being matte, it is not drying
What I don’t like about Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick “Feelings”:-
- Expensive for a drugstore brand of makeup
Have you tried Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Feelings?
You might like reading these also:-
- Dark Patches In Underarms – Solution
- Sleek True Color Lipstick in Coral Reef: Swatches & Review
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Longlasting Blusher ‘Dawn Glow’ Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow Midnight Dream Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate: Review & Swatches
- Zoya Nail Polish Gretchen & Cola Review and Swatches
- Best Makeup For Sensitive Skin – Suggestions
- Sephora Moisturising Body Lotion Peony Review
- MAC Crème blend Blush in Posey Review And Swatches