Last time I did a eye makeup tutorial using one eyeshadow which was appreciated and there were few readers request for tutorial using two eyeshadows. I didn’t do it for long time as I wasn’t inspired much.Yesterday ! while practicing I thought of something and came out with this one.
I was inspired with all those TV makeup artist who wear same type of eyeshadows all the time but some how no one gets bored of them. …This is what I think otherwise they would have definitely changed something.This tutorial is for those who keep attending parties and do not have the
patience time to use many eyeshadows.
If you liked the above eye makeup then below is the step by step tutorial.
Step1 – Clean and moisturize area around your eyes.
Step2 – Apply eye primer.I am using UD primer .
Step3 – Apply shimmery golden pink on your entire lid using it as a base colour. I am using Sleek I Dive palette shades.If you are a MAC freak then expensive pink will be close here but it will be more subtle .
Step4 – Use darkend blue black in the crease.I have used the right most corner shade of the upper line in Sleek I dive palette.
Step 5- Using a medium-sized blending brush (MAC 222) apply your crease color starting from the outer part of the lid up on the crease , following your natural eye contour and stopping before you reach the inner 1/3 of the lid.
Step6 – With a flat thin brush use the same eyeshadow on the lower lashline of your eyes and stretch this eyeshadow to the outercorner as well.You can smoothen the lowerlashliner colour by using your finger or a MAC 219 brush.
Step7 – From your crease to the brow bone use the same shimmery golden pink .So you just have a dark shade in the crease and rest of the eye area there is a shimmery golden pink shade only.Apply gel eyeliner on your water line.I am using Maybelline gel eyeliner here.
Step 8 – Curl your eyelashes and apply 2-3 coats of mascara.Don’t forget to fill your brows as well.I used Sleek brow kit .
- Top row Shades (LtoR) – Tube, Overground and Bakerloo Jubilee, Platform, Northern.
- Bottom row (LtoR) – District, Hammersmith and City and Picadilly Circle, Victoria, Central
and I used Bakerloo and Norther in it.
I have many of my eye makeup tutorial on Pinnterest too.Do let me know if you want me to show you some other eyeshadow shades combination till then have a nice day
You might like reading these also:-
- Aura Vedic Foot Scrub Review
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Dusty Rose Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sable: Review & Swatches
- Maybelline ClearGlow BB Stick Shade 04 Fawn Review and Swatches
- My Weight Loss After Pregnancy +PCOS
- Aloe Veda Brahmi Hair and Scalp Vitaliser Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Rendezvous Review & Swatches
- MAC ProSculpting Cream in Naturally Defined: Review, Swatches
- My Experience At Berjaya Langkawi
- Shishedo Perfect UV Protector Review & Swatch