Recently StyleCraze.com held a contest where we had to review our favorite product and the prizes were China Glaze Nail Polishes to be won every day.. I took part and wrote a review on one of my favorite product – Lakme Iconic Kajal and I was the winner of that day. The next day when I checked I was really very happy. And last week I received my prize wondering which shade will it be and Tadaaaaaaaaaaa…!!!. It was my latest favorite shade-Purple Yeyyyyyy!!!
Now would like to share my experience with my 1st ever China Glaze NP.
- Price: Rs 500/-
- Quantity: 14ml
The shade Grape Pop is a beautiful brinjal shade. I am loving it to the fullest. I really wanted this shade and by luck got it. To be honest I would have never bought China Glaze NPs as they cost 500 and we get great quality of nail paints from Maybelline, lakme and Colorbar in decent prices. But to have it as a gift or prize, I think I was quiet lucky this time
It is provided with superb packaging and the applicator is slim n trim which helps in even application. It dries quickly and gives a beautiful shiny color even without applying the top coat.
I am loving to flaunt my 1st China Glaze .
Have you tried China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Grape Pop?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline ClearGlow BB Stick Shade 04 Fawn Review and Swatches
- My Weight Loss After Pregnancy +PCOS
- Aloe Veda Brahmi Hair and Scalp Vitaliser Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Rendezvous Review & Swatches
- MAC ProSculpting Cream in Naturally Defined: Review, Swatches
- My Experience At Berjaya Langkawi
- Shishedo Perfect UV Protector Review & Swatch
- MUA Liquid Eyeliner Shade 4 Review, Swatches & EOTD