I always steered clear of the Kryolan store due to bad experience many years back with a foundation from Kryolan. However, after reading so many positive reviews across the blogosphere, I thought that I must give it a shot. I thought that I should try a kajal or a lipstick from the brand. When I went to the store, the SA showed me these gel liner pencils. My interest was piqued and I had pegged them at about 500 each, once I tried them on. Although ,I had decided that no matter what it costs, I am getting it as it was the smoothest blackest eyeliner pencil I had seen in a long time. Imagine my glee and happiness when the SA told me that the black pencil is for 200 bucks!!!
There are 12 colors in this range and all except the black pencil retail for 180 each .I bought 6 pencils and my bill was equivalent to one MAC kohl pencil. Needless to say, I had a big smile on my face that day.
Price: Rs.200 for Black and the other colors retail at 180 each.
- Colour: This is the blackest eyeliner/kajal pencil I have seen in a long time.It makes my eyeconic eye pencil look greyish in comparison.This really is a true black which will just enhance the beauty of your eyes.Ever since I got this ,this is the only one I use everyday.It even replaced my HG Lakme Absolute.
- Texture: Its very creamy and glides like butter.The texture is a little bit softer than the colorbar I glide pencils and because of this frequent sharpening will be required. But at 200 bucks, I am not complaining.
- Pigmentation: Fab! I need to just swipe it once to get that beautiful dark kohl rimmed look.
- Staying power: The liner sets quickly, so if you want to smudge it a bit , you will need to work fast. Once set,this things doesn’t budge. The longest I wore it was for 12 hours , and it was still there on my upper eyelids. I saw fading after about 6 hrs on the waterline. I would say this is safe on the waterline as I have experienced no stinging even with contact lenses on. You will definitely require an oil based cleanser to remove this completely.
- Overall thoughts: This is seriously one of the best eyeliner I have seen in a long time. Being so pocket friendly,one can indulge in all the other shades and even hand them out as gifts and earn brownie points for yourself. Availability is definitely an issue as Kryolan has stores only in Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai and they are not sold online.But if you can get your hands on this. grab it and buy backups.Trust me,you will not regret it!
What I like about Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black:-
- Smoooooooth like butter
- True black colour
- Extra long staying power
- Doesn’t sting when worn on waterline
- Very very reasonably priced.
What I don’t like about Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black:
My rating :5/5
Will I repurchase?Hell ,yes!I have already bought 5 other colours in this range
Have you tried Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black?
You might like reading these also:-
- Five Healthy Eating Habits of Our Parents We Should Adopt
- Revlon Age Defying With BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face And Contour Serum
- ESTÉE LAUDER NEW PURE COLOR NAIL LACQUER RED HAUTES COLLECTION BY TOM PECHEUX, CREATIVE MAKEUP DIRECTOR, ESTÉE LAUDER
- How To Colour Block Fashion
- Sleek Dip It Eyeliner Indigo Blue Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Best Inexpensive Night Cream Suggestions
- Bourjois Docteur Glamour Lipstick 13 Rose En Forme Review & Swatches
- GUERLAIN La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Parfum Review
- WELLA System Professional Color Save Mask Review