Today I’ll be reviewing another amazing MAC eyeshadow I’ve been using for the last 3 months or so….You may remember my review on MAC Arena where I mentioned it’s the perfect shade to use all over the lid and neutralizes the lid color and brightens it as well. MAC Soft Brown works in a similar way minus the shine…Read on to find out more.
My take on MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown:
- Color: Soft Brown is described by MAC as a soft golden peachy brown.
- Price: INR 720
- Pigmentation & Texture: The pigmentation is good. It’s not absolutely visible in my swatches either because it’s a perfect neutralizing shade for my lids. It’s a matte finish but not at all powdery looking
- Staying Power: This stays on my lids for about 5hrs on an average.
I like using this to even out any darkness on my lids…at times my dark circles are not limited to my undereye area but also on my lids and this helps even out the shade.
And what’s bets is that this shade is very versatile..Here’s the ways it can be used:
- As a lid wash to even out the lid color or just to brighten the lids
- Can use it in the crease as well for a slight definition
- Can use it to blend the harsh edges of your eyeshadow (much like I use MAC Moleskin)
- Can be used in the outer corner with another deeper shade in the crease as a transitional shade.
- Can be used alone with a liner and mascara and believe me it will still look pretty thanks to the peachy undertone.
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown:-
- Evens out any darkness on my lids
- A versatile shade that can be used in sooooo many ways.
- It’s a matte finish but not at all powdery or chalky
- The peachy undertone just places it apart from all other neutral browns
- Can be worn anytime.
- Good pigmentation
What I don’t like about MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown:-
- It may not be as versatile for those with deeper skintones but then again I’m not cent percent sure..
More MAC Eyeshadows Temptation:-
MAC eyeshadow in Satin taupe
What do you think of MAC Soft Brown? Have you tried it out?
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi