Here’s another neutral shadow must-have for you today..and what’s even more special is the fact that the name itself will make your mouth water…I know it did mine…I bought this eyeshadow and then proceeded to Hypermart to grab a Toblerone..THAT’s how much the name and the shade tempted me…
My take on MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate:
- Color: Swiss Chocolate is a muted reddish brown as described on the site and that’s exactly what this is…The reddish tone save this shade from being a boring run of the mill brown…
- Pigmentation & Texture: This shade is very well pigmented and of a matte finish. It’s buttery to the touch and blends like a dream
- Staying Power: This stays on my lids for about 5hrs and then starts to fade steadily.
I love this shade for the main reason that it’s not a boring brown…far from it in fact..the red tones in this save it from being another Espresso kinda shade and this looks good no matter how it’s used….as an all over lid color, as a crease shade…you name it, this shade does it!
Heres a pic of the shade on my lids..It’s actually a bit darker but for some odd reason, it looks a shade lighter here…but you can see the reddish tones..
And by the way now that you’ve seen the pics of the pan, don’t you feel like having a choccie too?? Let me raid my fridge right away..
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate:
- First and foremost…it remind me of chocolate!
- The reddish brown is a pleasant change from the usual deep browns
- Can be used in many ways
- Easy to blend
- Good staying power
- Good color payoff
- Has a sheen despite being a matte finish
What I don’t like about MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate:
- Absolutely nothing..there’s nothing to hate
What do you think of MAC Swiss Chocolate?
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi