Zara zara touch me touch me touch me….
Zara zara hold me hold me hold me……
Zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me……
Hahaha…. don’t get me wrong sweeties. I really love you but don’t doubt my intension please. Trust it to be very platonic. Hehehe……
These days I have been writing these naughty humour in my reviews. I don’t want to be labelled wrongly.
I very innocently sing this song whenever I wear one of my favourite MAC Lippies – Touch
MAC Touch is a light brown color lustre finish lipstick. It has lots of lustre that extenuates the lips and give the fuller lips effect. The color is very natural and again one of those don’t think just wear’ shade. It’s ideal for a casual wear.
The lasting power is not much. It stays on for not more than 3-4 hours if not touched. If you drink or eat, it’s time for re-application. The texture is very smooth and in humid summers tends to feather. I use it with My Too Faced Border line lip pencil to prevent it from feathering.
You may opt for a lip pencil if you want to. The moisture content in the lipstick is good. It moisturises the lips completely like a colored lip balm and doesn’t try you at all.
MAC Lustre Touch Lipstick Swatches:-
What I like about MAC – Touch Lipstick:-
- Color. I don’t think before wearing it. Goes with everything.
- The shine and lustre.
What I dont like about MAC Lustre Touch Lipstick:-
- Feathers and runs in humidity.
- May not cover dark pigmentation.
- Doesn’t last long
- Overall – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 3/5
- Packaging – Usual
- Longitivity – 2.5/5
- Price – INR1350/ – I think
If you have used MAC Syrup, its exactly the same, texture and performance wise. Syrup is also one of my favourites. Here is Zara’s review of MAC Syrup on WiseShe
It isn’t a must have for me. I can always go for a dupe or more economical option.
Here is how it looks on me:
Have you tried MAC Lustre Touch Lipstick?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Sketch Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Moleskin: Review & Swatches
- 11 MAC Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe – Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow