The other day I went to the mall to do household shopping. I always happen to get distracted by something or the other when doing household shopping and end up buying things that I dont need but want ..and completely forget about what I went to the mall for.
I came across this cute little stall at Inorbit Mall ,Malad,Mumbai.I was drawn by the display and saw they had good stuff at reasonable prices.Have a look
I bought three sets of bangles and two pairs of earrings.
These bangles can be worn with anything and everything ! All sets priced at Rs 300.
These earrings caught my eye as they had an Indo Western look. Priced at rs 800. They are extremely lightweight.
Now we come to my favourite and the most unique pair of earrings that I got.Priced at rs 250 (i think or maybe 350) sorry i completely forgot the price!
I have the visiting card of the lady who runs the stall. Mumbai-ites can check it out!
Happy Weekend everyone !
You might like reading these also:-
- 4 Body Shop Body Scrub Reviews
- 10 Best Compact Powder In India Reviews
- 10 Top Selling High End Perfumes Reviews
- 6 Maybelline Jewel Lipstick Lip Swatches
- 7 Body Shop Seaweed Range Review
- 5 Hot Red Lipstick Reviews and Swatches
- 25 Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick Review, Swatches & Photos
- 15 Maybelline Colorsenstaional Lipsticks Reviews & Swatches
- 10 Best Affordable Face Wash Reviews
- 5 Hot Lip Ice Lip Balm Review & Swatches
- 12 Night Cream Reviews In India
- 10 Makeup Removers Reviews
- 7 Colorbar Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches
- 12 NYX Round Lipstick Reviews & Swatches
- Best Of NYX Blushes Review & Swatches