I got the refill kit which has a 2ml cuticle oil pen and also a 15 ml bottle with a dropper to refill the pen when needed. The other options available are a starter kit with a 2 ml pen and also a 15 ml bottle. You can also get the cuticle pen alone too.
I have really dry cuticles which I tried clipping and damaged it more. I even tried applying olive oil for my cuticles which didnt work at all. It took loads of lotions and massaging it before I took pictures of my nail art for my blog, but often my cuticles look so bad. I had learnt to accept it when I got this as a lifesaver. My cuticles look so much better now. It even reduced the yellow on my nails.
I had a very dry patch of skin on my right hand little finger at the joint which is stiff and doesn’t bend. The skin started turning black after the harsh US winter. After applying this I found that my skin is not dry anymore and the normal color is slowly returning . . . yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!
Prosure Cuticle Oil:-
2) Reduces the yellow stain on nails.
3) Free shipping all over US no minimum.
Consure Cuticle Oil :-
And finally!!! This is the Nail Art which won me the cuticle oil.
- MAC Mulch Eyeshadow Review &Swatch
- MAC Cremeblend Blush Tea Petal: Review, Swatches
- MAC Chilli Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Desi Nails Tutorial
- Long Staying Lip Gloss Suggestions
- L’oreal Elvive Smooth-Instense Anti-frizz serum Review
- MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review and Swatches.
- Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm Review
- Inglot Lip Pencil / Crayon #16 Review
- Products For Dry And Itchy Scalp -Suggestions
- MAC Antiqued Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- One Hand Washes The Other Solid Perfume Review