Remember the Rendezvous with Simi Garewal? I was so hooked to it. I still watch that show on YouTube sometime. It’s fun watching Saif Ali Khan praising and in love with Amrita Singh and after few months you come to know it was all fake ..
Ok! Lets not gossip and have our Rendezvous with Revlon just bitten lip balm Rendezvous.
About Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm :-
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener requiredEXPERT TIPS:Step 1: Apply Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain evenly to clean, bare lips. Build color and coverage as desired.Step 2: Reapply as desired for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
- Packaging – These look like chubby crayon and have a twist up packaging.Now we have all brands coming up with similar product and packaging .These lip stains are available in Clinique and now Lakme and MUA have also jumped into the bandwagon. Keep them coming guys we would love to have more variety and options
- Price – INR 600
There are wide variety of pinks available in this range but you won’t find much options in orange family.Why whyyyyy? We love these shades Revlon .
These actually are lip balm with lip stains .Very moisturising and colour pay off is quite good.It won’t dry out your lips and staying power is about 5-6 hrs, matching that of a lipstick. I have a few shades in this and staying power varies as per the shade colour. These don’t leave any uneven stains behind wears out evenly.
It has that menthol fragrance and ahh! I so like it. Colour of the balm can be build up as I have pigmented lips I need to swipe it 2-3 times and wait for a minute for it to settle down and give opaque coverage. Lighter the pigmentation brighter it will look .
Rendezvous is a bright orange and it suits my warm skin tone perfectly. It’s a great shade for most skin tones. Few of you might find it too stark or bright.
Sorry! I wasn’t able to show off my new necklace So an extra picture for you
What I liked about Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm:-
- It’s moisturizing , doesn’t dry out lips and won’t settle into lip lines.
- Opaque coverage.
- Travel friendly
- Long staying power
What I do not like about Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm:-
- Its little expensive .
Will I recommend it to others :-Definitely! Stock them like there is no tomorrow .You can enjoy them throughout the year
Have you tried Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Rendezvous Rendezvous ?
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Too Faced Borderline Lip Pencil Review
- 10 Awesome Budget Beauty Tips
- NYX Blush Stone (PB15) Review &Swatch
- Lakmé Launches Absolute POPTINTS In Lip And Nail Colours
- Win Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo & Immodest Lipstick
- Home Made Beauty Tips For Soft Hands & Hair Flyaways Solution
- How To Make Travel Jewelry Organizer
- MAC Tilt Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Twilight Blue Review, Swatches & EOTD