Its so good to be writing after a huge gap..Today I am reviewing my current favourite lip stain from Revlon in Sweetheart Valentine shade.
About Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine:-
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
I got this from US last summer as it was not available here and all those tempting reviews on foreign blogs were making me go mad
- Price: $8 for 2.7 g[ at the time of buying] Now it is Rs.600
- Packaging:It has a unique packaging in the form of a chubby crayon with the casing same as the balm stain colour.It has a silver twist up bottom and a sturdy cap.The lip stain is travel friendly.It has a nice minty smell which fades after application.
Shade:The shade is a vibrant hot pink which instantly brightens my face.It can be applied just for a flush of colour or built up really well.
Texture:Smooth,moisturising and easy to apply.Though I have dry lips nowadays,after applying this they look nice and supple.You can apply a clear gloss to make it look richer.
Coverage and Pigmentation:
One swipe gives a amazing colour.You can always build up the colour but I like to keep it light.It covers my pigmented lips well.
It stays on for about 4-5 hours which is good enough.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine Swatches:-
After fading [Picture are taken in natural light]
What I like about Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain In Sweetheart Valentine:-
- Its pink!
- Easy to use
- Smooth and moisturising texture,does not dry my lips
- Stain leaves a light colour after fading
- Makes lips look naturally flushed
- One swipe is enough
- Versatile shade,can be applied lightly or built up
- Mint fragnance
What I dont like about Revlon Jtchust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain In Sweetheart Valentine:-
- None! I love this one.
I love the concept of lip stains.This a must have hot pink lip stain…so if you have not tried it yet,do so now!!
More Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains lip swatches below
You might like reading these also:-
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- Lakme Nine to Five Defining Eyeliner in Sapphire Review & Swatches
- Palladio Herbal Eye Shadow Primer Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair
- Birthday Makeup Tutorial/Eye Makeup Tutorial