Today I present the most essential part of my nail care regime. It is a base coat. Due to some experiments with the low end local brands like Blue Heaven, I ended up with yellow rough nails and since then I have been using a base coat. Earlier my favorite top coat was Oriflame transparent Nail Paint and now it is Rimmel London 5 in 1 Nail Treat-Base & Top Coat Total Care Action.
- Price- 250/-
- Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, alcohol denat., phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, triphenyl phosphate, camphor, aqua/water/eau, diisobutyl adipate, acrylates copolymer, etocrylene, alumina, ascorbic acid, calcium pantothenate, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed ulva lactuca extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, maris sal/sea salt/sel marin, nylon-12, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, panthenol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, retinyl palmitate, silk amino acids, tocopheryl acetate, bambusa vulgaris extract, aucoumea klaineana resin extract, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, d&c violet no. 2 (ci 60725).
I had read reviews of Rimmel London products and wanted to try some of their products. I found Rimmel London products on Slassy.com. I quickly filled my cart with 3 products from Rimmel and this became my favorite among them.
The best thing about this base & top coat is the applicator. It has a divider in the middle which helps in quick application. It gives great shine to the nails (please ignore my rough nail in the pic)
Now quickly summing the main points:
What I like about Rimmel London 5 in 1 Nail Treat-Base & Top Coat Total Care Action:-
- Affordable as compared to other high end brands
- Great quality
- Gives shine and protection to the nails
- Doesn’t leaves nails yellow
- Superb applicator
- Makes nails harder
- Dries within seconds
What I don’t like about Rimmel London 5 in 1 Nail Treat-Base & Top Coat Total Care Action:-
I am really impressed with this brand and will surely try some more products.
Have you tried Rimmel 5in1 Nail Treat Base And Top Coat ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil Review – The Best Makeup Remover
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 040 Rendezvous Rendezvous Review & FOTD
- Flaunting my 1st China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Grape Pop
- Wise She Magnet – Grazia Beauty – Kareena Kapoor & Suzzane Roshan
- Sleek Makeup Lip Pencil Bare Essential Review & Swatches
- Too Faced Borderline Lip Pencil Review
- 10 Awesome Budget Beauty Tips
- NYX Blush Stone (PB15) Review &Swatch
- Lakmé Launches Absolute POPTINTS In Lip And Nail Colours
- Win Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo & Immodest Lipstick
- Home Made Beauty Tips For Soft Hands & Hair Flyaways Solution