Its getting warmer by the day and the summers are coming soon. While its going to get all sultry,humid and hot, its summer time babes!! Time to hit the beach!
A few essentials for a beach holiday.
A cool wicker hat, your favorite beach tankini with a matching sarong, sun glasses, beach tote, fip flops and beach jewellery.
I think we forget something quiet essential. Suncreen lotion.
There are many many products available in the market these days. We are spoilt for choice and confused. Not sure what to pick. Here a small chart to help you.
Depending on what is your level of exposure to the sun, going to be you may decide to buy your sunscreen. I like total protection even for daily use.
I picked Shishedo – Perfect UV Protector SPF 50++
What I like about Shishedo Perfect UV Protector.
- High UV Protection 50+ (SA tells me its 61%. More the better for me)
- Protection for 4-5 hours
- Very water resistant. Not ideal for water sports.
- Consistancy of the lotion. Its light and not at all greasy. It blends very well on the skin.
- Doesn’t leave the chalky texture like many Sun Screen lotions do.
- I need just a few drops for my face. So it will last me for long.
- Size. Apt travel size.
What I dont like about Shishedo Perfect UV Protector .
- Price. Expensive.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Price: INR 2000 for 50ml. ( I got a lot of goodies with it. A makeup pouch, some 10-12 samplers and travel size Shieshedo skin care products) Plus I got a free facial voucher with Shishedo Products.
Where I bought it from: Shoppers Stop , Bandra, Mumbai