I don’t think there’s anyone left who hasn’t tried a BB Cream by now…Everywhere you go, every brand you see has a BB cream nowadays and Boy! Do we love it! After all who wouldn’t like to get even skin on a daily basis without having to use foundation and spending hours blending it I too am a BB cream buff and this one from Sleek is my latest pick…Let’s see how it’s faring now shall we?
About Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm
This multi-tasking wonder balm can be used as a primer, tinted moisturiser or concealer. Build to provide medium to full coverage. Loaded with skin loving multi-vitamins, anti ageing properties and protein peptides that revitalises and nourishes and aids in skin repair. Vitamin C adds an extra boost to the skin for a healthy, glowing complexion, whilst the presence of Vitamin E protects the skin from early stages of UV damage, leaving skin youthful and luminous. Skin stays protected with SPF15, whilst jojoba oil soothes and moisturises for a flawless finish. Available in 7 shades to suit all skin tones.
- Quantity: 50ml
- Price: $11.49
- Packaging – This comes in a tube form with a sturdy flip top.
- Texture – This BB cream is a bit on the thicker side as compared to our Indianized Maybelline or Garnier ones. It infact quite reminds me of the Chinese brand BB Cream Kyra I’d reviewed here earlier.
- Coverage – This provides a medium to full coverage. Incase one has deeper blemishes, it may take a 2nd layer to conceal it better.
- Usage – I use less than a 50p sized amount (do they even make that denomination anymore) and either use my hands to smooth it across my face or a Sigma F80/F82 to blend it all over.
I like this..and would probably love it during summers. Why you ask? Well, because I found this to be a little drying…not the shrivel like a kishmish kinda drying but yes, winters bring out my love for a dewy finish since my skin becomes uber-dry in this time. Summer-time which sees my skin getting more oily; especially the T-zone would be a perfect time to enjoy this more.
And if your skin is naturally oily..well, then look no further, this is THE BB cream for you girls..They have about 7 shades so it’s kinda easy to find the right shade for any skintone.
As you can see from the pic below, this BB cream once applied, sets within a a minute or so and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It evens out the skin and gives a more finished and glowy look. The effect lasts the entire day which I’m guessing is due to the thicker texture.
All in all, I’m quite happy with the performance of this li’l tube of gorgeousness and I’m sure most of you would like it too! What say?
What I like about Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm :
- Hygienic packaging
- Perfect for oily skin
- Evens out the skin well
- Medium to full coverage and hence covers up a lot of imperfections
- Lasts through the day
- Did not break me out and I do have sensi skin.
- Contains SPF 15
- Supposedly controls the appearance of fine lines and the presence of Vit C is an added bonus.
- Need a little bit for a single use
- Not too pricey considering the effects.
What I don’t like about Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm :
- Contains Parabens (not that this ever stops me)
- Shipping and Customs are a major pain.
- Dry skinned girls may not like this too much.
Have you tried the Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm? Did you like it as much as I did?
You may also like reading these :
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Touch Blush No.5 & No.7: Review, Swatches
- 100% Pure Pigmented Blush Pink Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Fleur Power Blush Review ,Swatches & Photos
- Best Plum Blush Suggestions
- Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Blush: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- AVON True Color Blush Hibiscus Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92: Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94: Review and Swatches
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches