Getting a coupl’a Sleek makeup pieces was a dream for me until late last year when a friend happened to go to the UK. I was able to avoid intl shipping charges by getting some stuff couriered to her and the minute I held it in my hands I felt like I’d won a lottery! Most of us know and have been wowed by their blushes and face products…and until A swatched a full load of their lippies here, a lot of us had no idea how their lip products and liner are….So today I’ll be reviewing their Sheen finish lipstick in the shade Liqueuer.
About Sleek True Color Lipsticks:
My Experience with Sleek Lipstick in Liqueur:
- Color: Liqueur can be described as a pink toned nude. When I saw the color tab on the bottom of the lippy I thought it would be waay to pale and dull. But after opening it up and swatching, it strikes me as a shade pretty much similar to the Nars O blush..Don’t you think so?
- Price: $6.49
- Coverage & Pigmentation: You get full coverage with this lippy and its well pigmented, that’s for sure.
- Texture: It’s super creamy but doesn’t sink into the liplines unless you’ve layered on too much. It doesn’t look streaky at all either despite being so creamy.
- Staying Power: This stays for an average of about 4hrs on my lips without eating or drinking..
I like nudes ant more specifically, pink toned nudes since the brown ones make me look dull and sallow. This lippy has minute shimmers which add a glow to the lips and don’t stick to the lip lines and make them dry like some shimmer lipsticks do.
But don’t be fooled by the way this looks..it may be a nude but it certainly doesn’t look plain. It can be worn on an evening out as well and that slight shimmer just makes it apt for any occasion!
What I like about Sleek Lipstick in Liqueur:
- Doesn’t sink into the lip lines
- Is a nude pink and not a nude brown which I’m wary of.
- Its fully opaque and gives full coverage
- The tiny shimmers add a nice look and don’t even settle into the lip lines
- Can be worn anytime for any occasion
- Good staying power
- Well priced
- Looks like a lippy dupe of Nars O blush
What I don’t like about Sleek Lipstick in Liqueur:
- Availability is a pain because of the shipping and customs.
Have you tried Sleek Lipstick in Liqueur or a similar shade?
You may also like reading:
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Touch Blush No.5 & No.7: Review, Swatches
- 100% Pure Pigmented Blush Pink Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Fleur Power Blush Review ,Swatches & Photos
- Best Plum Blush Suggestions
- Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Blush: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- AVON True Color Blush Hibiscus Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92: Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94: Review and Swatches
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches