I have never been a lip liner person as such but recently was thinking of buying few for myself .So while placing some Sleek lipsticks order I added few lip liners too in my cart.A lip liner definitely prevents the lipstick from bleeding and helps the lipstick to stay for long.
- Price – $3.49 excluding shipping
All About Sleek Twist Up Lip Liner Chestnut:-
Lip liners are set for a big comeback and Twist Ups are soft and creamy enough to use all over your lips.
My Experience With Sleek Twist Up Lip Liner Chestnut :-
I like the twist up packaging . These can be used anywhere without any sharpening hassles. I liked the creamy texture of the lip liner which glides more or less like a lipstick. Staying power though is not very great and is about 2-3 hrs. Pigmentation of the lip liner is decent enough to cover all kinds of lip pigmentation.Shade is not drying and neither does it accentuate fine lines.
There are three more shades in the twist up collection which are Pink Rose, Currant and Deep Cherry.
Sleek Twist Up Liner Chestnut Swatches:-
It’s a brownish peachy rust shade which looks beautiful alone as well with a gloss or a coral lipstick on it.
Below I am wearing the shade without any lipstick on. Those who have super dry lips might find it little drying but a lip balm can solve the problem.
This is how it looks on me.I have been wearing the shade so often nowadays. I think its a affordable pretty shade for medium to dark skin tone ..Oops! I am not with a blush in the below pic ..Shorry Zee! I hope you will forgive me for that ..lolz
Summing up the Sleek twist up lip liner
What I like about Sleek Twist Up Lip Liner:-
- Creamy,Smooth and glides beautifully.
- Decently priced
- Can be used all alone, with a lipstick on or a lipgloss.
- Twist up lip liner.
- Does’t smudge .
What I do not like about Sleek Twist Up Lip Liner:-
- They are not long staying.
Will I recommend it to others – I think Sleek lip liners are quite under rated and one should try them out .They are great for the price which they come in.
Have you tried Sleek Twist Up Lip Liner?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline ClearGlow BB Stick Shade 04 Fawn Review and Swatches
- My Weight Loss After Pregnancy +PCOS
- Aloe Veda Brahmi Hair and Scalp Vitaliser Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Rendezvous Review & Swatches
- MAC ProSculpting Cream in Naturally Defined: Review, Swatches
- My Experience At Berjaya Langkawi
- Shishedo Perfect UV Protector Review & Swatch
- MUA Liquid Eyeliner Shade 4 Review, Swatches & EOTD