I was never into oil massage for body. For me, oil meant only for hair and scalp. But these Soulflower body/skin products have completely changes my attitude towards body massage oils.
Claims about Soulflower Refreshing Aroma Body Massage Oil:
Mend your mood, ease your stress and relax your body with Refreshing Aroma Massage Oil. It helps you to get rid off tiredness and stress completely.
- How to Use: Use as an all over body massage oil or add few drops to warm bath water. Best if used before bedtime and left overnight.
- Price: Rs.350
My experience with Soulflower Refreshing Aroma Body Massage Oil:-
This bottle of Soulflower Refreshing Aroma Body Massage Oil was just lying around in my shelf. I had net even open the package. One day my hubby found this bottle when he was searching for nail-cutter in my shelf. He got curious about its bottle style and opened the bottle to smell the oil. That was the beginning. The bottle always reminds me of those typical earthen pots used for storing water.
Soulflower Refreshing Aroma Body Massage Oil has amazing smell. I better say aroma. It reminds me of camphor with little mint in it. I use this in my bath every day now. I drop about 8-10 drops of oil into my bucket of warm water. The oil spreads out in the water so neatly. My last mug of water too has traces of oil in it. Entire bath room has that amazing aroma for at least 2 hours. I enjoy returning to bath room for every silly reason just because the aroma of the oil is still lingering around. I know that is stupid of me. .
Well, the flooring in the bath room gets a little greasy. Washing of the floor cannot be skipped any day. Few drops of shampoo and a gentle scrubbing of the floor will remove the grease from the floor easily. No much effort needed.
The texture is very thin. And the oil is very moisturizing to my usually dry skin. I do not need any moisturizer for at least 4-5 hours after bath. This oil has helped me a lot during winters. Now that the weather is not too dry here, I drop only 2-3 drops to my bathing water. The oil does not leave anything sticky on my skin. Skin feels very soft and supple. A must try product for dry skin people, actually it is suitable for all skin types.
I want to try some more aroma oils from this brand. Amazing skin products they have. I am dreaming so much about a spa session with their products. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..dreming..dreaming..dreaming..
What I like about Soulflower Refreshing Aroma Body Massage Oil:-
- – Cute package.
- – Leak proof and travel friendly.
- – Very thin texture.
- – Dissolves in water without clogging together.
- – Moisturizes skin very well.
- – No moisturizer is needed for skin if this oil is used for bath.
- – Very refreshing and relaxing aroma of the oil.
What I don’t like about Soulflower Refreshing Aroma Body Massage Oil:-
- – The bath room floor gets little greasy after bath.
- – Does not provide moisturizing all day for my dry skin.
Have you tried Soulflower Refreshing Aroma Body Massage Oil ?
You might like reading these also:-
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Pink Lemonade Review & Swatches
- Colorbar ‘KeepBlushing’ Blush Brush Review
- Street Shopping Sarojini Nagar Delhi
- Ben Nye Powder Cheek Rouge Blush DR-9 ‘Dark Tech’ Review & Swatches
- Sunsilk Hair Straightening Shampoo – Reviews
- 8 Green Eyeliner Pencils Reviews & Swatches
- Cairuo Nail Polish in Yolk Yellow Review & NOTD
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Pink Devil 165 Review & Swatches
- Superstay Girly Gang Look With Maybelline Superstay Lipstick Ravishing Rouge & Enduring Ruby
- Will Burgundy Hair Suit Me?