The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment is definitely a great rescue from dry/rough/cracked hands that mostly results owing to aging or over exposing your hands to harsh detergents, sunlight, pollution etc. I have been doing dishes and other household chores being away from country and the lack of domestic help made me take up many tasks I never knew I could but which in turn, made my already dry hands more rough and wrinkled ….. I have been using TBS products and to be honest I am not very great fan of them but this one product has definitely not disappointed me at all! …..
My experience with The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment:-
I naturally have dry skin and like I said staying out of India with no domestic help you can imagine how tortured my hands might feel . I believe I am lucky to have caught my eyes on this amazing hand tonic Here are some points which distinguishes this product from the other umpteen hand moisturizers lying in the market.
The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment Ingredients:
Made with sweet almond oil and moisturizing community trade soya oil, Shea butter and beeswax, this treatment is safe to be used on all skin types , please have a closer look below for a detailed ingredients list –
It comes in a cute beige tub, easy to open/close with no slippage or leakage chances so you can easily carry it in your purse while traveling
Very mild nutty fragrance with earthy notes, quite soothing and relaxing especially during night use.
No added harsh color is a plus. Texture wise it is very moisturizing, like Shea butter a great feeling for dry hands like mine.
What makes me happy about the body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment:-
1) It is super moisturizing, now when I say that it doesn’t imply it would make your oily skin greasy. It is suitable for all skin types and can be safely applied on oily skin. I repeat, it’s natural nature is moisturizing and NOT oily.
2) Massage it over clean dry hands and it penetrates your skin in next 3-4 minutes and leaves the texture of your skin baby soft and supple, It doesn’t stay up on your hands forming an external oily layer which gets lost on rubbing against clothes, or gets washed off easily which normally I have experienced happening with many hand moisturizers I have used in past. It enters your skin to deeply moisturize it from within and you can actually feel that.
3) I am personally very particular about the fragrance of any product that I use on my skin, not only as it suggests overuse of chemicals, for me the fragrance of a product also somehow affects my mood , but I must say the mild nutty fragrance of this moisturizer is amazingly soothing to my senses, like some earthy notes it lifts my mood especially when I use it at nights.
4) A very tiny amount of moisturizer goes a long way in keeping your skin supple, hence the small beige tub is gonna last you for a long-long time that is what makes me really satisfied with this stuff!
5) Expiry of this all natural moisturizer is 3 yrs! I take it as a bonus!
What makes me sad about The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment:-
Using this moisturizer during summer days may make your hands greasy due to sweat and heat.
- Price: 495 INR for 100 ml
- Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment ?
- Home Made Beauty Tips For Soft Hands & Hair Flyaways Solution
- How To Make Travel Jewelry Organizer
- MAC Tilt Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Twilight Blue Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio Review & Swatches
- Rose Water Uses For Face
- Chambor Brilliant Shimmer All Over Powder 01 Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine Review & Swatches
- Clean And Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash Review