This $2.99 true pink from Wet N Wild is my first lipstick from this drugstore brand.I wasn’t too keen thinking that texture of the lipstick won’t be that great.To my surprise these are fab lipstick but sadly not available easily in India.
Packaging of the lipstick is not that sturdy with a black case below and a transparent cap on it.Something which you think will break down especially the cap.
Texture & Staying Power – Pigmentation is simply fab.Just one swipe and you are good to go.Covers darkest of pigmentation and not that drying on me.I am testing few other shades in this range and they are on the drier side .It hard to clean off the lipstick and it leaves a reddish tint behind which suits my lips but may not suit few of you.Tint makes my lips look naturally pinkish red but when you want to wipe off the lipstick completely you might find the long lasting stain irritating.Lipstick although last whole day long which is a plus.
I don’t like the shape of the bullet ..It some how makes it difficult to apply it on my lips therefore I use my lip brush to get it right.I guess even thin lips will have the same problem.
Wet N Wild Smoking Hot Lipstick Shade Swatch:-
It’s a true bright pink shade with red undertones something which will suit both warm and cool skin tone.With this even fair as well dark skin tone girl can wear this shade comfortably.
Shade suits me during the day as well as night but it does accentuate fine lines.
This is me wearing Smoking hot and flaunting my new earrings .I was confused whether to focus earrings or lipstick so I ended up showcasing both
I loved the lipstick shade.I won’t say it has got the best texture but I really don’t mind it at this price.I already have the back up of Smoking hot and I am getting more shade from this range for sure.
Have you tried Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sephora Moisturising Body Lotion Peony Review
- MAC Crème blend Blush in Posey Review And Swatches
- MAC Mulch Eyeshadow Review &Swatch
- MAC Cremeblend Blush Tea Petal: Review, Swatches
- MAC Chilli Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Desi Nails Tutorial
- Long Staying Lip Gloss Suggestions
- L’oreal Elvive Smooth-Instense Anti-frizz serum Review
- MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review and Swatches.
- Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm Review
- Inglot Lip Pencil / Crayon #16 Review
- Products For Dry And Itchy Scalp -Suggestions