I have spent more than three years in makeup blogging and have seen a lot of changes which beauty industry has gone through and how brands have developed and re developed with in a short span of time. In this course of time, there are a few products from the brands which refuse to die. People keep buying them again and again and even if they are bored and try something else, they still don’t forget to buy them again and consider them as their essentials.
So here is my list of 10 Evergreen Cult Favourite Beauty Products:-
Wise She currently has more than 6000 articles and we have covered every single product mentioned here. If you would like to read more about them then just click on the link.
1) Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks – These lipsticks were introduced around three – four years ago and I see girls buying them today also.The smooth finish of these lipsticks and the color pay out is just fabulous.I see girls still using it in their FOTDs and I still don’t think Revlon is going to discontinue it.
- Price – INR 610
- Availability – All Revlon stores and online shopping websites.
2.) Colorbar Velette Matte Lipstick – Everyone hoarded these lipsticks like crazy because of the pigmentation, texture and price.Although these are matte and but not very dry on the lips.It keeps lips soft and of course last for long.
- Price – Rs. 225 for 4.2gms( It’s available on discount as well)
- Availability – Across all Colorbar stores India and online shopping websites.
3) Maybelline Makeup Remover – In Just Rs 125 this remover instantly removes eye and lip makeup .It’s gentle and suits sensitive eyes.It even removes waterproof makeup and girls keep re-stocking them all the time.
4)Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil – It’s creamy and works like a charm on almost all kinds of eyelids. Doesn’t smudge and suits most sensitive of eyes .Available in many shades and so intensely pigmented.No pulling and tugging.
- Price – INR 249 for 1.15gm
5) MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick – I think these lipsticks needs no introduction .Vast array of MAC lipsticks makes it easy for everyone to find their perfect shade. Texture, vanilla fragrance and upcoming new shades every now and then make them super hot and cult favourite for makupoholics around the world.
6.)Lush Herbalism – Herbalism has been around since ages and all oily skin girls swears by it. It soothes skin and has chamomile in it.It soothes skin and one of the hot selling products of Lush till date. After using it one definitely notices reduction in black head and healthy looking skin.
8) Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion – All sensitive skin girls swear by it. It’s a gentle cleanser which cleanses the face without making it dry and itchy. Mildest of all the cleansers and costs just INR 115 for 125ml.
MAC Face & Body Foundation – I haven’t come across a foundation as light weight as this..It blends with in no time and suits most skin types. An ultimate product for dewy skin and since the time it has hit India, I have seen it almost on all the beauty bloggers who love MAC. If you are a MAC junkie then you can skin out this one. I use this foundation everyday even when it costs INR 1700.
10)Maybelline Color Tattoo – Highly pigmented , beautiful shades with super staying power and waterproof. Color tattoo costs just INR 350 and not even beauty bloggers but even makeup artists use these most of the time.
These are my cult favourite products and my stash will be incomplete without them.How about you ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Round Lipstick Refill No.19 Review & Swatches
- Incolor Squeeze ‘n Shine Lip Gloss 03 Be Coralful Review
- My Scaramanga satchel
- Shiseido Multi-Shade Enhancer Sunset Glow Review, Swatches
- Blush Suggestion On Wedding
- 5 Great Red Blushes Reviews & Swatches
- Skin Origins Walnut Face Wash Review
- BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop Review,Swatches & EOTD
- Firebird Bath & Body Almond Milk Perfume Review
- Coastal Scents Lash Curler Review
- Best Lakme Products 2012