Hi, this is Jazz and I’m glad to present my first article on WiseShe and be part of this lovely community. Me and my husband were stressed due to work since few days and were in need of a break. What better way than our own retail therapy. So off we went shopping to the Premium outlets. I found myself spending most of the time at the BBW outlet trying out samples of their various products on display. The shop assistants are very friendly and give out pretty useful suggestions. The Aromatherapy stress relief products seemed like a must have for us. I picked the body wash and foam bath, the sugar scrub and the body lotion from the lot. Today, I would like to review my favorite of the set, the Sugar scrub.
About Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Scrub:-
Use during a shower or bath morning or evening to smooth skin, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils clears your mind so you can relax. Scoop out a handful of this skin softening sugar scrub and massage gently over skin. Rinse well. Breathe deeply for best results.
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub Ingredient List:-
My Experience with Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Scrub:-
I have a combination skin type and my body gets very dry in the cold weather. I was in need of a good moisturizer but nothing helped. I asked my SA for suggestions and she referred me to this. She was pregnant and told me how her skin behaves weird, and this has helped her maintain her skin. I tried this at the store and it was love at first use for me.
I prefer using this scrub after my bath or shower so that I can retain the oils to nourish my skin. This is packed with brown sugar crystals which are a great form of scrub for the skin. They are smooth on the skin and help to relax with a good massage. And the best part is of course the fragrances which I like to soak in with some soothing music for company, a perfect way to de-stress.
I was drooling at all the oils at the surface. The sugar settles in the bottom and you will have to mix them well before application. Take a generous amount of the scrub and apply all over your body and gently massage for a good amount of time. Wash it off with plain water and dry with a soft towel.
Then apply the body lotion which gets absorbed quickly leaving your skin smelling wonderful and hydrated and moisturized for a day or two. It is best used with the aromatherapy stress relief body wash and body lotion. It can be used weekly thrice for best results.
The oils are not too greasy and are ideal for massage with the large sugar particles which provide excellent exfoliation. Scrubs can get coarser but this is very mild on the skin and is easily soaked in. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and fresh. The aromatherapy oils are a treat and you must spend more time taking in the goodness which calms the senses and uplifts the mind.
What I like about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:-
- It is a great moisturizer and the skin is soft and nourished.
- The natural fragrances help to rejuvenate your mood.
- The brown sugar is a great scrub for the body.
- Not tested on animals.
- It suits all skin types.
- Can be used by men and women.
What I don’t like about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:-
- I wish the effects stayed even longer.
- The eucalyptus scents might seem medicinal to few.
- It is pricey for the quantity, but is definitely worth a try.
Price: $16 for a 13 oz / 368 g tub.
My Rating: 5/5
Would I recommend? Yes I would, I am sure your skin will love this.
Have you tried Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub?
You might like reading these also:-
- Wise She Mag-a-bite – Wrong Makeup Makes You Look Aged!
- Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick Shade OMG Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner Pencil in Blacklast Review & Swatches
- Clinique Rinse off Foaming Cleanser Review
- M.A.C Cosmetics Partners With Renowned Designers For Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week AW 2013
- Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie For Weight Loss – Wise She Weekend Treat
- Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Matte Lipstick 09 Lust On Review & Swatches
- My “Spoil Me Silly” jewellery Haul
- Overhead Plait Hairstyle – An Easy Quick Fix
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey Douce Review & Swatches