few lot of products with me which are untouched and not even opened once. Some I got for giveaways and some for reviews and gifting. After doing everything, I have these many left and I would like to sell them off . These are occupying a lot of space and restraining me to shop more. All the below products are in their packaging , sealed and not opened or swatched even once.
I am going to put them on sale and of course with free shipping. That’s our rule .I am going to update the price on weekend and then start the pre-booking .Whatever left will then be held for open sale on Wise She or may be if just one or two products are left then I might not hold the sale at all.
So girls you have all the foreign-ka-maal here with free shipping .
I am listing down all of them below. I am going to recheck if I missed out any later.
3) Wet N Wild Heather Silk Blush.(Have 2)
4) Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Black/Noir
5) Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner Egg Plant(Have 2)
6)Ecotools Earth friendly Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set(I have two of them)
7)Milani Runaway Eyes Fashion Shadows 1o Haute Couture
8)Wet & Wild Comfort Zone 738 eyeshadow collection
9) Milano Sunset Blush & Bronzer
10)L.A Colors Dual Blusher PB842(Mocha/Mauvee)
16)Jordana lip gloss G2G 111
17) NYX Eye/Eyebrow pencil Purple
18)NYX Eye/Eyebrow pencil Teal
19)NYX Round lipstick Heredes
20)Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Brownish Black
21)Sleek Beautiful Blemish Balm(Medium 803)
24)Wet N Wild Comfort ZonePalette (8 eyeshadows)
26)Black Radiance Creme eyeliner Black
27) Revlon colorstay Ultimate Suede It girl
Good night and sleep tight
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Infinite Apricot Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Simple Lilac Eyeshadow Tutorial
- FabIndia Melon Face and Body Gel Scrub Review
- Simple Every Day Nail Art Designs
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon 006 Black Review+EOTD
- How To Use KONAD Stamping Nail Art
- Oriflame Beauty Dual skin Corrector Concealer Review
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Bronze Smoke Review & Swatches