FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack
Today I am going to review a new face pack from FabIndia, the FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack. Charcoal in beauty products seems to be a hot favorite as of now with many companies.
So as soon as this hit the shelves…I grabbed it.
About Fab India Charcoal Face Pack:-
Charcoal is known for its ability to absorb impurities.This pack containing charcoal,uses multani mitti as its base.It absorbs dirt and oil from the pores,leaving skin cleaner and healthier.
- Price: 250 INR for 100 ml
- Packaging:-The product comes in a plastic jar with red, black and white label. The packaging is a usual tub like.
- Directions for use:Avoiding the eye area, apply the pack and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
My Experience with FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack:-
Activated Charcoal is known to help the skin to become clear by acting like a magnet to bring out dirt and impurities.
The face pack is grey in color and smells of Lemongrass. Its consistency is smooth and spreads easily when applied.
I apply this once a week. A small quantity is sufficient for the face. I leave it for 10-15 minutes [though it dries pretty fast!!]. It takes some time to wash this off and I make sure no residue is left on my skin. It gives a nice, clean and fresh feeling to my skin making it glow.
At times I feel there is a bit of dryness but that can be set right with a moisturizer. The effect lasts for 2-3 days.
What I like about FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack:
- Contains activated charcoal which is known for its benefits on skin
- Smells fresh
- Makes skin clean and clear
- Makes my oily skin matte without drying it too much
- Gives a nice glow
- Consistency is perfect
- Spreads easily and dries fast
- Cute packaging
- Good price for the quantity
- Perfect for summers
- Fabindia is against animal testing
What I don’t like about FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack:
- Contains Parabens
- Dry skin girls might find it a bit dying
We girls are always in search of better products to enhance our beauty….So, if you want to try something new without spending a lot…give this one a try!!
Have you tried FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner Review , Swatches & EOTD
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil In Strawberry Milk
- What Is My Lipstick Color
- Wise She Magnet – Sonam Kapoor Retro Eyes Femina (April 2013)
- Makeup Shades To Choose As Per Your Skin Undertone
- Sleek Wonderlast Colour Gloss Soft Suede Review & Swatches
- L’oreal White Perfect Double Eye Zone Brightener Review
- 50 LUSH Products Review
- M.A.C Introduces Mineralize Lipstick In India
- How To Look Fresh In Summers
- Avène Very High Protection Spray 50+ For Sensitive Skin Review