Today I am reviewing the Kabuki brush that I bought along with the % piece brush set from Claire’s. I am a makeup freak but had no Kabukis. Actually, I did not really explore the brushes world as I do now. Never realized that using good brushes can improve your makeup to even better and easier. So since I was buying new brushes and this one was on 30% discount and had my favourite Leopard print, I picked this one.
- Price: Rs. 500 (Rs. 350 Discounted Price)
- Packaging: The brush comes in a clear transparent package. Nothing really fancy. It has the price tag on it.
The Brush: Since most of us know that a Kabuki brush is used for, let’s get into its meaning once again for those who are beginners in makeup or are not aware of the brush’s uses. A Kabuki brush is basically used to apply dry and powder based makeup products mainly mineral makeup, loose powders and bronzers on the face.
- Bristles: The bristles are densely packed in a compact small leopard print handle. They feel very smooth and light on face. I have not washed it yet so there has been no bristles fall out till now.
- Brush Handle: Claire’s again had a variety for the prints and colors for the brush but I gravitated towards my favorite animal print. The handle is usual like in most kabuki brush – small and thick.
What I like about Claire’s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush:-
- Soft & smooth bristles.
- Very affordable.
- Comes in a variety of colors & prints.
What I do not like Claire’s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush:-
- I wish it could come in a small case that could be reused as this plastic one tore off after a couple of uses and a kabuki brush has very fine and a lot of bristles that spread out once its takes out of the packaging so it cannot be afforded to stay out of cover when not in use.
Will I recommend this to others? : Definitely! It’s cheap and very smooth on face. I feel it’s a great beginners brush but can very easily be kept in a pro’s vanity kit as it’s actually superb on application. Also, its way better and costs cheaper than most other expensive brushes available in market like Vega and colorbar.
Have you tried Claire’s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lining Eyes With Coastal Scent Jet Black Eyeliner
- Eyeliner Tricks For Small Eyes – Suggestions
- Shehla Khan’s Tips for The Summer
- How to Even Skin Tone
- My April Velvet BOX !!!!
- FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss Intense 661 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Citrine 040 Review & Swatch
- Wet And Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush Review +Cheap Nars Orgasm Dupe
- How To Wash Makeup Brushes
- How to Make Nail Polish
- Forest Essentials Unveils Its New “Rupam Collection”