What are the pores in the skin?
Skin pores are the openings of hair follicles, oil glands, and sweat glands.
How are open pores caused?
The main cause of open pores is simple genetics. If open pores are in your genes, neither procedure nor cleanser will ever bring lasting change. Many products are available, and home remedies abound, but they are only temporary fixes.
Insufficient face washing cause open pores, leading to oily skin containing some dirt. The facial pores then open to allow the oil and the dirt inside.
Acne and Blackhead
It is repeatedly squeezing blackheads and other forms of acne on your face that causes open pores. In most cases, occasional blackhead squeezing does not cause open pores.
What are the remedies?
• Home remedies – There are many method of this. Depending on your skin type you may pick what suits you.
• Cosmetic remedies like Toners and Pore minimisers – Every other brands have their own version of pore minimisers. From correcting serums to temporary pore concealers .
What are the quick fixes?
The quick fixers are the primer like pore concealers that temporarily cover the pores for a flawless skin texture.
Well, I picked myself a Clinique Pore Minimize – Instant Perfector. Not that open pores were a humongous problem to me but I am horrendous shopper and beauty junkie. I can’t be caught dead unequipped
However here about Clinique Pore Minimize – Instant Perfector. Its a tiny 15ml tube in a typical Clinique packaging that look more like medicine than cosmetics. Very true to its name. It’s a super smooth tinted paste almost feels like silicon. Not sure if it contains some. I apply it occasionally under my BB Cream / Foundation on my nose and cheeks on which there are a few signs of visible open pores.
Once applied on the open pores it gives a very smooth and even texture the skin. Almost slippery when touched. As all Clinique products it’s completely fragrance free. It doesn’t interfere with the foundation blending or blush application.
It claims to be clinically tested and 100% Allergy free. I had picked it up about a year ago. Will last you for long. Its not a must have product just a good to have product.
What I like about Clinique Pore Minimize Instant Perfector:-
- Gives me that flawless effect on the skin whenever I need, instantly.
- Tinted so can be worn under your favourite makeup.
- Doesn’t interfere with foundation and blush application.
- I need just small dots for each cheek and nose. So it will last me for very long.
What I don’t like about Clinique Pore Minimize Instant Perfector:-
- It’s just a temporary solution. Lasts until its washed off.
- Not available anymore. Clinique has a new range with a similar solution now.
Do you spot the difference? Before and After using Clinique Pore Minimizer.
- Overall : 4/5
- Will I repurchase : Maybe the new range from Clinique or Benefit Porefessional.
- Price : INR 1700 – I think (Yes, you are right I had lost it when I bought it)
Have you tried Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Oriflame Giordani Lipstick in Passionate Cherry Review & Swatches
- Best Hair Dye In India
- How NOT To Wear Makeup!!!
- MUA Cream Blush Yummy Review & Swatches
- My Makeup Story Entry 3 By Arja
- Faces Ultime Pro Shine on Eyeliner Emerald Dazzle Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet- Summer Skincare 101
- Seikisho Mask White By Kose Review
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Purple 06 Review & Swatches
- The New Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream India