I have been using Coastal Scent 28 neutral palette since long and I was surprised to know that I haven’t reviewed it ever. When I use a particular product for months, I kind of get so engrossed with it that idea of review takes a back seat. I think I am quite late in reviewing it but I know this palette can never get out of the market especially for the neutral eye makeup lovers.
If you are new to this palette then follow me
About Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette:-
Our 28 Neutral Palette is ideal for creating a variety of looks from natural everyday to show stopping sultry. This palette contains twenty-eight highly pigmented shades ranging from sheer nudes to rich browns and everything in between that can be applied dry or wet for a longer lasting effect. The matte black case contains the Coastal Scents logo as well as the name of the palette for convenience.
- Price – $18.95
Dimensions :Palette:- 9″x 5.97″ x 0.41″ (22.9cm x 15.2cm x 1cm) Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 1″ (2.5cm)
Net Weight: - 45.0g / 1.58oz
- Packaging – It comes in a sleek matte black packaging with no mirror in it. It has a transparent film over it which protects the eye shadow which I have not shown in the picture below.
Shade , Texture & Pigmentation:-
There are eight shades in each row in which around eight shadows can be used as a highlighter. Palette is famous for MAC dupes and I will talk about each one of them in detail in another post. There are around eight brown colour shadows which is a treat for brown lovers. Rest of the eyeshadows are dark shades such as black, burgundy and darker neutrals browns too.
Palette consists of both matte and shimmery eyeshadows but they are not that powdery. A neutral eye makeup lover will enjoy pairing them with each other. Using the palette is lot of fun .
As far as pigmentation is concerned, few of the shades are really good but some of them are chalky. They might be similar to MAC in shade but one can not compare the texture of this one with that of MAC eye shadows.
Staying power is around 3 hours and with primer underneath it’s around 4 hours.
Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Swatches:-
You will notice that some of the shades are barely visible and for some the pigmentation is fab. Shades are powdery but definitely not chalky.
Here I am flaunting the palette although its just about average palette lolz…Great for beginners and who are always hunting for MAC Dupe.
If you run out of a particular shade then you won’t get the individual shade separately from coastal scents which is kind of a big drawback.
Still! If you are on a budget, this palette is a good choice – something which you will not get in your regular store.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality - 4/5
- Pigmentation – 3.5/5
- Staying power - 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Skin Care Products – Suggestions
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Magenta Review & Swatches
- How To Apply Nail Polish|How To Paint Your Nails
- Makeup at the gym: Do’s and Donts
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me Review & Swatches
- DIY Hair Mask- Hair Strengthening Mask
- Nyassa Soap Snowflakes Review
- Ponds Age Miracle Total Renewal Treatment Mask Review
- 10 Evergreen Cult Favourite Beauty Products
- Oriflame Very Me Lip Stain Red Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet – Good Bye , Cat Eye Hello, Kitten Eyes (Cosmo)
- Aromaz Cool-o-scrub Cooling Cucumber Exfoliator Review