I hauled a few lipstick recently and this weirdly named lipstick was the one that piqued everyone’s interest . Pink Hotmail ! I mean why would someone name a lipstick shade after a email client right? But when I wore it to work yesterday , I realized this is one of the perfect workwear bright lipsticks (friday dressing,anyone?) and maybe thats why the name ! Weird theory I know,its only the nomenclature people at Colorbar who can solve this mystery. Funny name or not,this is a beautiful summery colour which is sure to brighten up your day. Pink Hotmail is one of the new shades in this range .
- Price : Rs 450
Colorbar creme touch lipsticks have been reviewed in detail on WiseShe by Ana so I will not go much into the texture and quality of this product .
Packaging is a standard Creme Touch Packaging with a metallic case and a purple ring in between. However I do wish the ring was colour co-ordinated to the shade inside. The metallic case is however prone to getting dirty with fingerprints.. but I am just being too picky here .
The colour is a bright pink ,but not in your face bright. The best part is it is more of a neutral toned lipstick so it wont wash away our yellow Indian skintones.I see it working very well with kohl rimmed eyes ,a light dusting of blush and Pink Hotmail. Perfect Summer work /day look. For the night of course ,you can glam it up with loads of kohl and mascara.
Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Lipstick Swatches:-
The texture is like butter on the lips . Soft in the tube so be careful not press too hard otherwise it may break , It goes on glossy on the lips but settles into a very soft matte finish after a couple of hrs before fading off completely after 4-5 hrs . On me thats a lot as lippies never seem to last long on me !
The pigmentation is decent ,and not as insanely pigmented as the other creme touch lipsticks.However ,this works in the favour of this particular shade as it could turn out almost neonish if it was too pigmented . Pigmentation can be built up to go as bright as you want it to.
Overall thoughts about this particular shade Pink Hotmail is a fabulous bright pink for girls who tend to shy away from brights ,It is soft at the same the same time bright and adds a touch of vividness to your summer look. At 450 bucks,i wouldn’t say its cheap, but for the quality one gets,I think its well worth the money , The best part about colorbar is they keep launching new shades in their popular range .Here is how it looks on me !
What I like about Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail:-
- Beautiful Summer Shade
- Creamy ,but doesn’t spread across the face
- Good pigmentation
- Perfect bright shade for the day time
- Good staying power
What I don’t like about Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail:-
- Expensive,but for the quality one gets its not a con per se!
My rating : 5/5
Have you tried Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail ?
You might like reading these also:-
- M.A.C Introduces Mineralize Lipstick In India
- How To Look Fresh In Summers
- Avène Very High Protection Spray 50+ For Sensitive Skin Review
- Springtime Fashion Accessories: Neckpieces Are Still Fad
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Review & Swatches
- Check Your Skin Undertone .5 Simple Tests.
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream With Touch Of Foundation Review
- L’Oreal Professional expert Absolute Repair Masque with Neofibrine Review
- Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip, Face, Hand And Body Balm Review
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches
- Fruit Based Face mask Suggestions