Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover
I’m reviewing a cool nail polish remover, this one is by Colorbar.
My experience with Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover:
It’s a cute bright looking plastic bottle with a black sponge inside. The sponge has a small opening through which the finger can be dipped.
It’s called magic in a bottle you just have to dip your finger, wait for a few seconds and twist your finger, and you are done!
It’s quite effective and works in just few seconds; at the same time it is also gentle. It doesn’t contain harsh ingredients like acetone, parabens, sulfates etc. In addition it contains Vitamin E and Olive oil derivatives.
It does stand true to its claim, it is quick and effective. I have been using it a lot lately, and carrying with me on my little trips. It is travel friendly. The most fun part is that you don’t need any cotton pads/patches/balls.
All and all a cute concept; main pros and cons are listed below:
What I like about Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover:-
- Very effective
- No harmful ingredients
- Travel friendly
- Hassle free – no need of cotton pads to remove your polish
- Contains Vitamin E and Olive oil derivatives
- Shelf life of upto 2 years
What I don’t like about Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover:-
- As long as it’s only one person using it with proper hygiene care it is not a problem. Have you heard about nail infections, it just creeps me out and I wouldn’t share it with anyone.
- Of course cannot be used for toe nails, dipping your toes is a BAD idea
- Has a strong fragrance/perfume.
Final word: It’s a must have hassle free remover for lazy ones like me
Have you tried Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover ?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Take Care Of Skin During Holi
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment Review
- M.A.C at WLIFW AW 2013 Day 3- MANISH MALHOTRA
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil Review – The Best Makeup Remover
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 040 Rendezvous Rendezvous Review & FOTD
- Flaunting my 1st China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Grape Pop
- Wise She Magnet – Grazia Beauty – Kareena Kapoor & Suzzane Roshan
- Sleek Makeup Lip Pencil Bare Essential Review & Swatches
- Too Faced Borderline Lip Pencil Review
- 10 Awesome Budget Beauty Tips