I have been looking for some satin padded hangers to add more feminine touch to my wardrobe. I saw these in one of the hotel cupboards and I was tempted to take them home but of course I resisted . A month back I found them on ebay here in just $7 with shipping which was around $4-$5 . In $7 I was getting 5 hangers so I thought of getting 10 with the same shipping cost.So in total these costed me $14 ..Not bad haan ?
The moment these reached home, K also wanted them for his shirts and coats. Of course a loving wife I am I straightforwardly said “No “to him . These hangers really add lots of cuteness to your wardrobe giving it a more feminine look. I specially like to use it for satin sleeveless tops or a sexy satin dress.
Only drawback with these are that you can not use these for jeans and leggings.
This is how they look and yes! you can even to hang your sexy lingerie who we end up spending thousands. I wish I could hang my wedding gown, but with Indian rituals I wore a heavy lehenga which would have been impossible to use on these . And of course, if you are unlike me then you can gift them to your beau for hanging his shirts or coats I just put my mundane plastic ones in his wardrobe too
These hangers are perfect for those who like me don’t have the time and motivation to make their own ribbon hangers at home .
Hope you had a super super weekend .Mine was not that great. My baby was not well albeit she is fine now and husband went for some office work on weekend ..Ahh! I couldn’t go out also because had to be with Anvika .So did lots of clicking today for the coming week.
How about you?
You might like reading these also:-
- Springtime Fashion Accessories: Neckpieces Are Still Fad
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Review & Swatches
- Check Your Skin Undertone .5 Simple Tests.
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream With Touch Of Foundation Review
- L’Oreal Professional expert Absolute Repair Masque with Neofibrine Review
- Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip, Face, Hand And Body Balm Review
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches
- Fruit Based Face mask Suggestions
- MAC Plumage Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- 4 Makeup Tricks Every Girl Should Know
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review